🍋 Club Reunion (1) - Kuroo Tetsurou

~a/n~

Character requested by NamiCookiex3

Tetsurou Kuroo x female reader lemon

I had this plot idea but didn't know which character I should write it about, so I asked her. Hehe enjoy~

Also this story is happening a few years after the anime, so everyone is around 19-21 years old, legal age for alcohol where I live.

~~~

It was a Friday evening and you were lazily laying on your couch while watching your favourite anime with a bag of chips in your hand.

As you shoved another hand full if (favourite flavor) chips in your mouth you heard your phone vibrating.

New message(s) 2

LEG: Hey (y/n)!
LEG: You down for some fun?

Almost blinded by the brightness of your screen, you decided to lay your phone down again. 'What could possibly be more fun then this?' You thought to yourself. Your attention switching back to your phone again after hearing it ringing.

Instead of answering you decided to text him.

1 Missed call(s) from LEG

Me: What do you want Lev?

LEG: Whoa, don't be so cold, I just wanted to ask if you're free tonight. You could use some fun! After (Ex's Name) broke up with you, you have been avoiding any human contact.

Me: Yeah and I've been doing great so far! Just me, (favourite Anime streaming site) and my food.

LEG: But consider this: Alcohol, fun and distraction with my former volleyball club and yours truly, the former ace Lev!