Prologue

Past:February 2nd 2014
Third person:

  A group of friends where back at the Washington lodge, as they do every year to just hang out and be themselves. The group of 11 friends consist of. Joshua and his twin sisters Hannah and Beth Washington, they are the ones hosting the get away. Samantha Giddings, Micheal Munroe, Matthew Taylor, Jessica Riley, Ashley Brown, Emily Davis, Christopher Hartley, and Y/n Y/l/n.

Everyone was in the kitchen except Hannah. Beth was by the window, Chris and Josh where past out drunk on the counter, Y/n was sitting in a stool beside Chris, and the rest where whispering about something.  It was probably 1 or 2am, but the teens didn't care.

The group whispering leaves the kitchen after setting a note on the counter.  Y/n didn't seem to notice because she was taking pictures of Chris and Josh on her camera.

Y/n does notice Hannah walking in and stopping to look at the counter.

"Hey Han, whats up?" Y/n looked at her quickly but went back to her camera.

"Oh nothing, just checking up on you guys." She said as she read the note.

"You know what? I'm probably gonna go to bed, have fun with Chris." She smiled and winked putting the note back down as Y/n turns and gives her a look.

"Yeah okay, thaaaaannnks." Y/n rolls her eyes as Hannah leaves rather quickly.

"Hey, did you see that?  Dad said it'd just be us this weekend."  Beth was looking out the window worried.

"It's probably just a deer B, you got nothing to worry about."  Y/n puts down her camera and gets up to stand beside Beth.  She then puts an arm around her shoulder. 

"Y-yeah, of course, I think your right."  Beth holds Y/n's hand that's around her shoulder for more comfort.

"Just like you said, it's just us, no one else should be up here."  Beth let's go of Y/n's hand and Y/n goes back to the stool.

Beth walk around the counter beside her brother and picks up a bottle of Jeremiah Cragg that's now empty.

"Jeez Josh." She pats her brothers back.

"Once again brother you've out done us all." She then shakes her brother and Josh whines but doesn't get up.

"Well they had fun didn't they?"  Y/n says with a smile as she softly pats Chris' back.

"Oooohhh yes, I look forward to their hang overs in the morning." Beth said as they both start to giggle.

Beth looked across the counter and notices something.

"What's that?" She whispers but Y/n still heard.

"Hmmmm?" Was all Y/n said as she was distracted from looking at Chris.

Beth walks over an pick up a note.

"Oh my god, what did my naive sister get herself into now?"  Y/n finally looks at Beth

"Huh? What is it?" Beth walks to Y/n and hands her the note.

"See for yourself."

'Hannah
You look so damn hot
in that shirt...
but I bet you're even
hotter out of it.
Come to the guest room
at 2:00am. :-)
Mike
XXX'

"Oh jeez, this cannot be good."  Y/n puts the note down and puts her head in her hands.

"I just hope she-"  Beth cut herself off as she saw someone running from outside the window.

"What is it Beth?" Y/n turns around quickly.

"I'll go find the other, you wake up Josh." Beth ordered as she runs to the front door.

"Right." Y/n gets up and shakes Josh.

"Joshie, come on, you got to get up. We saw something outside."  Josh only stirred and whined again, but he didn't get up.

"Crap."  Y/n then runs to the front door to see the group coming inside, without Beth.

"Guys, where's Beth?  Did you see what was outside."  Everyone looked at each other then looked at Y/n. Sam comes forward.

"Well our friends here decided to pull a prank on Hannah." Sam said now standing beside Y/n and giving everyone else a glare.

"Is this about the note Beth and I found?" Y/n said while looking at Sam then turning to the group.

"Yes! It was just some prank, I don't know why she took it so seriously." Emily said as she crossed her arms.

"Wait, so that was Hannah? So where's Beth?" Y/n said now really worried.

"She uhhh, went after her." Mike finally said.

"And nobody's going after them?!" Y/n started to run to the door.  Mike grabbed her wrist.

"Hey hey, they'll be back alright." Y/n looks at Mike.

"Have you seen it outside? They're going to get lost and freeze!" Y/n try's to get her wrist free.

"If there not back soon we'll look for them.  Okay?" Y/n looks at Mike again and gives up on trying to break free with a sigh.

"Okay, okay fine.......". Mike finally let go of Y/n's wrist and Y/n walked back to the kitchen with her head down. Sam followed.  The rest just stood there but soon went to the living room.

Around an hour passed but still no sign of the twins. Y/n's been silently crying while Sam has been comforting her.

"That's it, we need to call the police, I'll collect everyone, can you try and wake up these two?" Sam said getting up and walking towards the living room.

"Y-y-yeah, j-just go get everyone." Sam slowly nods then goes to get the others.  This time, Y/n try's to wake up Chris since there was no luck with Josh

"Chris, Chris please get up, please Christopher please." Y/n keeps shaking Chris until he finally starts moving on his own.

"Huh, oh Y/n/n what's up?" He smiles but soon frowns after seeing Y/n's teary face.

"Woah, Y/n you okay?" He sat up straight and held her face wiping the tears away. The rest of the group walks in with Mike already on the phone.

"H-Hannah and Beth ran out a-and they haven't come back." Chris hugs her while she started to cry again on his chest.

"Wait when, why?" He said still holding Y/n but now looking at the rest of the group.  Sam came forward again so she could explain and try to wake up Josh.  Mike finally finished the call.

"They said they'll be here as soon as they can." Mike put down the phone and looks down.

"What's wrong with you guys? Why would you do that to her?" Chris said as he hugged Y/n tighter.

"It was just a prank guys, everyone knows she has a crush on Mike, so it was to show her he's taken. She didn't have to run away." Emily said as Jess agreed, but Mike, Matt and Ash where just looking down.

"Some prank." Sam said as Josh finally started to wake up.

...
After a while the police came, Josh was hysterical and told them exactly what he had been told and he was nonstop walking in circles.  When they asked the others for statements they said the same thing. 

Everyone started searching for hours, but no luck.  Soon everyone had to go home. The police continued searching for weeks.

But Hannah and Beth where never found.