Dread

Y/n's POV:
...                                                       
SIX HOURS UNTIL DAWN

We entered the lodge and we all stood there.... trying to calm down and rap out head around everything.

"Are you- are you guys okay...?" Chris asked us. Ash and I nod out heads. I finally get a good look at Chris and realize something.

"Chris! Are you okay? Your forehead..." I carefully touch the bruise and he hisses in pain, I quickly pull back.

"Gods- sorry!"

"It's okay Y/n.... it doesn't hurt as bad..... the fucker knocked me out cold."

'Oh now I remember...'

"I'm sorry.... I tried to warn you... I wasn't fast enough." I look down in shame.

"Y/n, this is no way your fault, okay? I'm fine, really." I nod my head and rap my arms around my body... My clothes feel wet....I look at my hand.

It's his blood.....

"W-w-we need to find Sam....." I declare.

"Wasn't she taking a bath?" Ash asked.

"Yeah, okay. I'll look upstairs. You guys look around here." Chris ordered.

"Oh, Y/n." I look at him.

"I found this, I think you'd want it back." I tilt my head then I realize he has my camera.

"Oh, thank you. I didn't even notice you had it."

"You're welcome... well I'm gonna look upstairs. Are you guys okay with looking down here?"

"Yeah..... we got it." Ashley speaks up.

"Okay, be carful you two..." He quickly rushes up the stairs leaving Ashley and I alone.

"Alright...let's stick together." She nods and I grab her hand leading us along.

We looked all over the main floor but no sign of Sam anywhere....

"What if we don't find her?" Ash said as she stood still.

"Ash, don't say that....."

"What if the psycho already has her?"

"Then we need to find here quickly...." I try not to think the worst. Sam's strong. She would be able to defend herself... right?

'She better not be d-.......... I can't stand to lose another person I care about...'

"So she's not on the main floor..." Ash stated as we walked back to the stairs to wait for Chris.

"If Chris can't find her... then there's only one other place we could look..."

"No...Y/n/n I don't want to go in the basement!"

"We have to Ash... we'll all stick together and never leave each others sight. Okay?" I put my hand on her shoulder trying to reassure her.

"Okay..okay. That makes me feel better."

"Oh, hold on. If we're going to look in the basement we need flashlights. Chris has our only one."

"Yeah...uhhh... I think I have one in my backpack." Ash uttered.

"I think I do to. Let's get them quickly."

Luckily our bags are right where we left them, so we found our flashlights.

As we were walking back to the stairs, Chris was on his way down.