PEACHY

"Love them and leave them, oh that's what I used to do

"Love them and leave them, oh that's what I used to do. Use them and abuse them, then I laid eyes on you."

____

Manhattan, New York
May 7, 2019
9:13 a.m.
Onika Tanya Maraj

Her hand gripped one of the many plush pillows scattered along the width of her mattress as she grumbled obscenities into the air of spacious loft. Gazing up, I batted my lashes determined to suck whatever last bit of energy she had in her cautiously eyeing the lit blunt loosely entwined in her fingers.

I lifted from the apex of her thighs briefly. "Put that out before you cause a fire baby," half-lidded eyes shot open at the abrupt stoppage of pleasure. Neck craned down, she peered at me as if she needed a moment to recollect herself to register the request. G leaned over at the speed of light to ash the wood in a white ceramic ashtray dish placed at the side table, gently setting it on top.

Resuming her previous position, shoulders lax and eyes shut, gripping the rigid flesh softly tapping it against my mouth, bringing me back down to where she needed me the most. My hands stroked her thighs in anticipation.

"Work for it, Anya." she challenged. We were centered in bed, surrounded by a sea of silk as the sky came down in the city. Leaning forward, I took her down past my tonsils holding her there, finding pleasure in the choked moan that bled through her mouth. I rose again, this time dribbling saliva all down the pretty pole. I gagged, choked, and balked for all of seven minutes before the convulsing of G's thighs commenced.

Now rested on her elbows paired with furrowed brows, G's head lolled to the side, mouth wide enough to catch flies, submerging the room in melodic moans.

"I'm about to nut Anya baby," she pleaded, hand stuffed in my tresses, subtly pushing my head forward and backward, in hopes to be brought closer to her release. She never was too rough with me, unless I consented. I smacked her hand away, removing her from my mouth, and tore off my white cotton t-shirt, exposing my breasts to encase her member in the warmth. "Fuck! Hold on mama," I sped the pace being sure to watch her facial expressions, she looked as if she was about to pass out. Sweat oozed around her neck and chest area, dampening her tank top.

"You coming, daddy? Yeah?" she rapidly nodded her head, the vein in the center of her forehead and neck prominent, hand firmly holding the side of my face

"You coming, daddy? Yeah?" she rapidly nodded her head, the vein in the center of her forehead and neck prominent, hand firmly holding the side of my face. She throbbed and pulsed and threw herself backward arms spread her passion spurting right on the underside of my chin, catching my nose and mouth. Puckering my mouth around the tip, I sopped her up, gently massaging her jewels to bring her back down easily. She huffed repeatedly, obviously exasperated from the milking that ensued seconds prior. I crawled up towards her face, pecking her up, as she rubbed her hands up and down my back.

"I'll be back, let me get you a rag," I told her and she nodded soundlessly watching as I climbed over her midsection to venture to the bathroom.

___

I'm zooted and tried my hand at some nasty. I missed y'all and didn't want to keep yall too long.

Complete in-depth chapter sometime this week.

Stay safe.

Nelly