CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE

-AMIKO'S POV-

My eyes flickered open and once I got my vision clear, I noticed that I wasn't on the couch anymore

My eyes flickered open and once I got my vision clear, I noticed that I wasn't on the couch anymore. I was in bed laying on Benji's chest.

I sat up before slipping on my slippers and walking inside the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and did my morning routine before walking out. Me and Nia was spending the day together so I decided to get ready.

I got dressed in a dress with my blue fur slides. I put lotion on my legs and feet before slipping on my shoes.

I heard my phone ring and Benji tossed around in his sleep before he woke up

I heard my phone ring and Benji tossed around in his sleep before he woke up. He looked at me before getting out of bed and walking in the bathroom closing the door behind him.

I answered Nia's call and her face popped up.

"Running a little late, but I'm coming." She said.

"Okay. Just tell me when your outside." I said and she was paying so much attention to the rode she didn't hear me so I hung up.

I kicked my shoes off for right now and just sat at the end of the bed scrolling on Instagram. After a while, that got boring so I walked to the mirror before doing something to my hair. Benji walked out the bathroom before sitting down on the bed.

He just stared at me but I payed him no mind. I was starting to get irritated with his attitudes.

"Where you supposed to be going?" He asked as he ran his hands down his face. I ignored him before walking to put my necklace on.

"Helloooo.. you don't hear me talkin to you?" He asked and I ignored.

I sat on the other side of the bed before getting back on Instagram and restarting my Instagram feed. He wanted to act a certain way towards me then put me in bed with him, no.

"Amiko." He said before letting out a breath.

I felt the bed move letting me know he got up. He walked over to me before jumping on me.

"Move benji!" I whined.

"No." He said as he began to kiss my neck. Just feeling his lips touch me gave me chills.