Chapter 5: The Wedding

Ian and Anthony stood in their best tuxes waiting for Mari and Joven to get out of the car. Mari was wearing a cream colored dress, Joven wore a black tux. Then the couple walked out of the limo that was directly behind the smosh car, Dan and Phil. Dan wore a cream colored tux and Dan wore a ebony tux. Dan had a scowl on his face. It was then that the group noticed that on the head of Dan was his signature llama hat. "Why the long face,Dan?" said Ian. Dan responded "Phil tried to make me wear a dress until we rushed to a tuxedo shop last minute and rented a white tux. then Phil shuffled past the group quickly heading to the altar. " Guess we better go honey. and you two also." said Mari, taking Joven's hand and leading him to the pews in the church. Ian shrugged "I guess let's go. Aren't you just so happy for them?" . Anthony said "Yeah, I guess. I just wish we could look like them up on the altar with the light shining down on us, all happy and smiling and crap. I wish that could be us. then Ian grabbed his hand. "We will someday, baby" said Ian. "someday." Ian then whispered in his ear. Anthony leaned in for a tender kiss, then Ian. Little did they know that an army of fangirls were behind them, filming. They glanced over for two seconds, then continued. That army of fangirls contained peachyyoshi , the girl who saved their butts, @Smosher_Fangirl , @PipPish , @MurfLuvsMC ,and @SimplyMakkayla . "This is sooo cute." said Susie. "Totally posting about this on wattpad." Sarah nodded her head in agreement. The others awwwwed at the kiss. And then they walked into the wedding.