Chapter 20: Widowmaker is Thicc

"Sixty, sixty-one, sixty-two, sixty-three, sixty-four..."

Widowmaker panted heavily, and even though she was in excruciating pain, she continued to do her squats. 

I have to get to 500, she thought warily. Sweat dripped down her forehead. Her muscles strained, her bones felt like they were melting, and she had a headache. Suddenly Widowmaker couldn't take it anymore. She collapsed onto her bed with exhaustion. A little rest won't hurt...

Without knocking, Reaper opened the door to Widow's room and walked in. Widowmaker quickly sat up and shot her head at Reaper, who looked embarrassed. Reaper was staring at Widow, who was a sweating hot mess. His eyes were wide.

Reaper blushed. "Uhh. I'm s-sorry, was I interrupting something?"

Widowmaker shook her head rapidly. "No, no! I wasn't doing anything, I promise."

Reaper smiled. He sighed. "Good." He sat beside her. "You were doing squats, weren't you?"

Widowmaker blushed a deep red. She nodded awkwardly.

He chuckled. "Did you get tired?"

She nodded again.

Gabe sniffed. "Well, how many did you do?"

"Uhh...sixty-nine?"

"Nice."

Widowmaker looked at Gabe, his eyes were filled with amusement, and something else too. Is he...? Widowmaker squirmed awkwardly. 

Reaper chuckled, as if he knew what Widowmaker was thinking. "Don't worry. I'm not going to catcall you."

Widowmaker let out a sigh of relief. "Good. So...why are you in my room?" It came out ruder than she intended.

"Uhh..."

Widowmaker tilted her head. "Uhh, what?"

Reaper smiled innocently. "How are you doing today?" 

Widowmaker narrowed her eyes. "Don't change the subject!"

Reaper sighed. "Fine, want to know the truth?"

She nodded, crossing her arms.

"If I'm being completely honest, I just wanted to talk."

Widowmaker looked at Reaper suspiciously. "Are you sure about that?"

Reaper nodded, looking guilty.

Widow sniffed. "You wanted to look at my body, didn't you?"

Reaper froze.

Widowmaker rolled her eyes. "Boys."

"Shut up."

Widowmaker glared at Gabe. "So...what did you want to talk to me about? My eyes are up here, by the way."

Reaper looked at Widowmaker's face. "Uhh...sorry."

There was an awkward pause. Widowmaker sighed in disappointment.

Reaper's nostrils flared. "What? It's not my fault you're wearing something that shows your tits!"

Widowmaker gasped. "PERVERT."

Reaper was blushing. "I didn't mean to say that." He was staring at her chest lustfully.

Widowmaker snapped to get Reaper's attention. He shot his head up. "Eye contact."

Reaper sighed. He smiled smugly at Widowmaker. "Of course."

Widow sighed and relaxed her muscles. "Va te faire foutre."