°The Phone Call°

((Colby's P.O.V))

I was currently out with my boyfriend, Brennen. We were at Tender Greens. It was our favourite place to eat. We were just in the middle of eating, but then I got a call from Katrina; Sam's girlfriend. I thought nothing of it at first, so I just ignored it. Then she called again, I ignored it once more, but this time I felt a bit nervous. Nothing happened for another couple of minutes, but then, she called me for a third time. I was scared at this point.  'Why does she keep calling me? Is something wrong?'  I thought.

"Hello?" I said once I answerd. "Oh my God, why didn't you answer the first two f*cking times? Ugh! Doesn't matter! Just get your a*s to the f*cking hospital right the f*ck now!" Katrina yelled at me.

I think Brennen could hear cause he was looking at me with a confused look. "Wait, why? What happened?" I asked.  "I found Sam laying on the ground in the bathroom covered with blood and holding a f*cking razor!" 

Once she said that, I jumped up from the table, and was about to leave when Brennen said, "Where are you going? We haven't finished eating!"  "I don't give two sh*ts right now Brennen, my best friend is in the f*cking hospital!" And with that, I took off.

Katrina told me what hospital they were at. It was a 25 minute drive, but it took me 15 cause I was speeding.

Once I arrived, I quickly went to reception and said,  "I'm here to see Samuel Golbach."  The receptionist told me what room he was in. I speed walked to room 214, and knocked in the door.  "Come in." I heard the voice of Katrina come from the inside.

"Oh thank God you made it!" She said. "Why wouldn't I come? He's my best friend!"  "I don't know! Maybe you were on a date with Brennen or something!"  "I WAS!" I said angrily.

"C-Colby?" I heard the voice of my best friend. I looked over to see Sam, eyes half opened, and sitting up. "Sam! You're awake!" I ran over to him, and hugged him.

"Ar-aren't y-you ma-mad at me?" He asked. "For what? Cutting yourself?" Sam nodded. "Of course not! I'm a bit disappointed, but not mad. I'm just overall happy that your alive!" I hugged him again. I then heard the door open, and close. I turn around to see no Katrina.

"Sam? I have a question." He looked at me. "Why? Why did you cut yourself?" I asked. "I-if I te-tell you, y-you mig-might no-not li-like me any-anymore." Sam said sadly. "I will never stop liking you, Sam. You are my best friend, my everything." I said to him.

"I c-cut myself, bec-cause I was j-jealous. I was jealous cau-cause you choose Bre-Brennen ov-over me. I lo-love you Colby. I-I love you mo-more than I love Kat. Bu-but y-you don't love me b-back." Sam confessed. 

"Oh, Sammy. Of course I love you. I only started dating Brennen because I was trying to make you, jealous. I love you way more than I love Brennen. He is just a piece of sh*t compared to you." I told him. "D-do y-you m-mean it?" I gave Sam a smirk, then leaned in slowly, and pressed my lips onto his.

I heard the door open, and I'm guessing Sam also did. But did we stop kissing? No. Did we care if it was Katrina? No. Did we care if it was a nurse? No. All we cared about was each other, and each other only.

((This was ew.))

640 words

UNEDITED