The Hard Woodsman

"Oh Dahlia, please? Spread your legs for me? Let me taste that sweet, dripping pussy. I know you must be so wet for me, Princess." The girl tilted her head back a smile curving her full scarlet lips as she let him kiss his way down her neck, but she squeezed her knees tightly together at his request, ignoring the warm tingling between her legs. His full length was pressed hard against the back of her skirt, and while quite a few layers of fabric separated them she could tell that he was larger than any of the other young men in the village that she had let get this far.

She gasped as his hand wandered from her waist, traveling higher and skimming inward towards the dramatic curve of her full breasts. He was nearly there, had almost reached her softly pointed pink nipples which were now rubbing against the white cotton of her blouse, having grown sharp with her arousal and begun to strain against the thin fabric, when she pushed him away quite suddenly, bending to pick up her basket.

"Oh Archer, you know I can't do that. A girls' virtue is all that she has in this great big world until she takes that long walk down the aisle and says I do and catches a man once and for all." She gave him a cheeky smile and smoothed her soft dark curls down as she scooped up her red cloak which she'd laid across the basket of baked goods that her father had made, to help keep them warm.

Fastening the red velvet cloak securely around her neck, which her grandmother had given her the previous Christmas, with it's warm satin lining, she then tucked her hair carefully inside while he stared at her in disbelief. He had really thought she was going to give in.

"Oh woodsman. You know it's true. I let you have the milk and you'll never even think about buying the cow." Her laughter filled the area behind the barn that he had pulled her into when she had attempted to begin her journey that morning.

"Any man in this town would be happy to marry you, whether they fucked you before or after. A proposal? Is that really what you're after Dahlia? I'll ask then. You know I've already built a cabin of my own in the forest and have enough to provide for a family. I'll marry you and make an honest woman out of you." Dahlia's eyebrows rose at the way he stressed "honest" and her laughter filled the air again.

"Oh will you Archer Barnes? You're willing to marry me just to bed me then? And after I hear you bedded Goldi Graves after she was lost in the woods not even a fortnight ago, if what my sister said is true?" His cheeks turned nearly as red as her cloak and she turned on her heel and began to skip down the path towards the forest.

"But I'll think on it, Archer. I would not mind living in the woods in a cabin. There are worse fates that can befall a girl."

The forest closed around Dahlia before she was twenty steps in. Her grandmother lived half a day's journey and she knew that she shouldn't have dawdled, letting Archer kiss her and grind against her before she'd gone on her way. It wasn't safe to be in the woods after dark and that's why her father had instructed her to leave at dawn.

But Dahlia hardly ever did as she was told. Her sister, Hazel, was the good one. Hazel was three years older and already married to the village blacksmith. She had a four year old and a two year old and another on the way. She was everything her parents could ask for and more and Dahlia, well she was just Dahlia.

From the time she had been small if there had been a way to get into trouble she had found it.

Dahlia let her head drift backwards as she stared up at the large trees that hung over the path. Cedars and pines and firs crowded close side by side, creating a thick canopy overhead so that hardly any light managed to reach the forest floor. But the birds were singing and Dahlia had already counted at least three squirrels, one of which she was quite sure had told her off.

Personally she'd always felt that the stories about the forest were rather overblown.

Wolf people. She rolled her eyes. Monsters weren't real. Sure there were bears in the forest. And an occasional cougar. Maybe wolves, but they were never seen near town, not with all the hunters arounds. She would likely see several hunters on her walk. She might even see Archer again. Her lips curved into a suggestive smile at the thought.

Did she want to marry him? She twisted the handle of her basket as she considered the question.

Archer was handsome. He was solidly reliable. If the feel of his cock against her ass was any indication he was well endowed. He had a home and he could support her steadily and she would never have to leave the village that she had grown up in.

That thought caused the corners of her lips to turn downwards into a frown.

What was she expecting to happen? Dahlia asked herself. You aren't a princess. No Prince Charming is going to come along and sweep you off your feet.

But she knew that wasn't really what she wanted. It was something else. A vague, nebulous something that left her feeling restless, longing for adventure.

Shifting the basket against her hip she put her head down and hurried on. She needed to make up for the time she'd lost that morning if she was going to make it to grandmother's house before her afternoon nap. 

If you can't wait for next Friday's update here, and you want to read ahead I've already posted all the way up through Chapter 8 on my Patreon with additional chapters going up each week there. I will definitely still be posting faithfully here too though!

www.patreon.com/OpheliaShaw