1. Planning

this is their house

and this is Julia's bedroom

Julia's POV:I woke up to the sound of laughter and talking in the kitchen, so i went downstairs to see what everyone was talking about

Julia's POV:
I woke up to the sound of laughter and talking in the kitchen, so i went downstairs to see what everyone was talking about. Once i got to the kitchen i noticed everyone talking and sitting at the counter.

Julia: "Good morning everyone"
Mom: "Good morning sweetie I am making pancakes if you want any"
Julia: "Yes please, thank you mom"
Julia: "So what's everyone talking about"
James: "Mark and I have been talking to our high school friends and we decided we should take a road trip down to Texas and spend 2 weeks there for a little vacation"
Mark: "Yeah, it would be fun to get out of New Jersey for a while and spend sometime with the boys since we don't see them much often, plus since we are driving there it will be a whole road trip and it's safer than flying right now"
Julia: "That sounds so much fun, i can't remember the last time i saw all the guys!"
Mason: "Yeah i am going to stay here with mom and dad because they definitely need help around the house."
Julia: "Makes sense, I am so jealous of you two for maybe going to Texas, you guys will have so much fun!"
Mom: "It's not definite, the other moms and i have been talking and since no parents are going we might not feel comfortable with all 9 of them being alone together 22 hours away and feel like they might get into trouble."
Mark: "But Mom we have to go, like this will be so much fun."
James: "Wait mom what if Julia comes with us, she is chill with all the guys and she can help keep us in check and make sure we don't get in trouble."
Mark: "Yeah, and plus her whole senior year is like cancelled and she deserves to have fun and this could be like a little vacation for her."
Mom: "Okay that sounds like i great idea let me run it pass the other moms right now"
Mom: *texts her group chat with all the moms*
Mom: "Well all the moms agree and think that's a great idea, so everyone can go if Julia goes with you guys."
James: "So, Julia what do you say, can you please please please go with us, i promise you will have a lot of fun."
Julia: "uhhhhh well, who all is going"
Mark: "it's Jack, Zayn, Ethan, Derek, Luke, Noah, Logan, James, and me."
Julia: "uhhhhh well i don't know maybe" *Julia starts to laugh* "I'm joking of course i will come it will be so much fun!"
Mark and James: "Yay, i'm so excited"
Julia: "Yeah, it should be a lot of fun, so when are we leaving?"
James: "Tomorrow morning"
Julia: "wait TOmORroW, i have to start packing"

Julia back upstairs to her room and goes through all of her drawer and closets just throwing everything she could find on her
Julia decides to write a list of everything she needs to bring. After 2 hours of writing and finalizing her list she is finally done and decides to take a break and check her phone.

*Julia is added to a new group chat "🔥Texas Dawgs🔥"*

she clicks on the group chat
Ethan: Yo is everyone ready for tomorrow
Derek: Dude i am so hype, this is about to be so much fun
Noah: Yes Texas is so warm and the house we are staying at is sick
Jack: Bro i'm so ready to see some hot Texas chicks
Mark: You do realize that most of us have girlfriends right?
James: Ayyy more for us then
Zayn: You guys are such pigs
Julia: Hey guys, thanks for letting me come
Noah: Julia, this trip wouldn't be happening without you coming so thank you
Jack: ^
Ethan: ^^
Derek: ^^^
Zayn: It's gonna be so much fun, plus we all miss our "little sister"
James: Hey she is actually my little sister
Mark: James dude she is my little sister too don't forget that and she is legit a little sister to all of us
Julia: thanks guys, well i got to go for a run
Derek: Gotta stay in shape for lacrosse next year
Jack: Julia did you end up deciding where you are going to college?
Julia: No, not yet, i mean UCLA is my dream school but i haven't hear back from their coach yet, i probably won't get committed :(
Ethan: Just believe in yourself little J, we have all seen you play and your amazing
Julia: thank you, talk to you guys later

Julia gets off her phone and decided to change into her running gear and sneakers

this is what she decides to wear (without the sneakers and with airpods and black nike sneakers)

and her hair looks like this

Julia said goodbye to her family and told them she was going for a run, she ended up running 5 miles and when she got back to the house she decided to go into the backyard and do some lacrosse drills involving her bounce back to improve and work o...

Julia said goodbye to her family and told them she was going for a run, she ended up running 5 miles and when she got back to the house she decided to go into the backyard and do some lacrosse drills involving her bounce back to improve and work on different skills. when she finished it was 3 o'clock so she decided she wanted to take a shower and start packing her clothes. After 4 hours she fit everything she need for the 2 weeks in 2 suitcases.

Mom: "sweetie are you done packing it's time for dinner"
Julia: "yes mom, i'm coming down right now"
Mark: "yum, it smells amazing thank you mom"
James: "oooooo, mushroom risotto my favorite"
Julia: "it looks so good"
Mason: "yea hurry your slow asses up so we can start eating"
Dad: "Mason watch your mouth"
Mason: *hahahaha* "sorry guys"

dinner was so good and everyone ended up spending time talking by the fire til about 9 pm

Julia: "So what time are we leaving tomorrow?"
Mark: "Noah and Derek are driving here with everyone at 8 am so we can all have a good breakfast here and then hit the road"
James: "Yeah, we are gonna drive down in Noah's jeep wrangler and Derek's chevy truck"
Julia: "sounds good, what are the car arrangements"
James: "i honestly do not know, we can talk about it in the morning"
Mason: "yea you guys should probably go to bed soon"
Mom: "you guys have to be up early and tomorrow is going to be a long day so get a good night rest tonight"
Julia, James, and Mark: "yeah your right goodnight everyone"

you all go into your separate rooms and set your alarms for 8:00 the next morning, then everyone falls asleep quickly