2. The Trip Down Pt. 1

Author's Note (i am so sorry for updating so late, i honestly thought no one would read this)

Everyone woke up in their bedrooms

Julia's POV
*i woke up to the sound of "Speakers, Bleachers And Preachers" by Brandon Lay coming from my alarm, country music is my favorite kind of music*
*i started to sing along, it was 7 am and i was tired but i was so excited to be leaving for Texas today*
*i spent the next hour making sure i packed everything, i took a quick shower and got ready for the 22 hour car ride*

This is Julia's outfit, hair, and makeup

Still Julia's POV*it was about 8:15 when i heard yelling from downstairs*Mason: "Julia are you ready, everyone is here*Julia: "Yeah, i'm coming down right now"*Julia comes down with all her luggage*Julia: "Hey guys*Everyone: "Yo"*Everyone sits dow...

Still Julia's POV
*it was about 8:15 when i heard yelling from downstairs*
Mason: "Julia are you ready, everyone is here*
Julia: "Yeah, i'm coming down right now"
*Julia comes down with all her luggage*
Julia: "Hey guys*
Everyone: "Yo"
*Everyone sits down and eats the large breakfast of pancakes, waffles, toast, bacon, sausage, etc that mom made*
(everyone was finally done eating around 9 o'clock)
*everyone decided to get all the luggage into the cars and say goodbye*
Julia: "Goodbye guys, see you in two weeks"
Mom: "Goodbye sweetie, i'm going to miss you so much, but do not get into trouble"
Julia: "I promise i won't get into trouble and i will look after the boys"
Mom: "okay good, but remember to have fun, this is your vacation too, and who knows maybe you will meet a cowboy"
Julia: *hahaha* "sure mom, i love you"
Mom: "i love you too sweetie"
*Julia and her mom hug goodbye*
Julia: "Goodbye Mason and Dad"
Dad: "Goodbye honey, i love you"
Julia: "I love you too dad"
*Julia and her dad hug*
Mason: "Goodbye Julia, have a fun time but not too fun, i don't want to become an uncle"
Julia: "Shut up, i hate you"
Mason: *hahaha* "Love you too little sis, but i'm serious"
Julia: "okay, love you too"
*Julia and Mason hug goodbye*
*everyone gets in the cars*

* Noah's jeep*

the seats are noah (driver)      juliajames      zayn          logan

the seats are
noah (driver) julia
james zayn logan

*Derek's truck*

the seats areDerek (driver)       lukejack         mark          ethan

the seats are
Derek (driver) luke
jack mark ethan

first 3 hours into the drive (everyone has been just chillin, listening to music and on their phone)

Julia's POV
*I got this app called Tiktok a while ago but i have never really been on it, this group called Sway LA popped up on my for you page and i thought they all looked chill so i decided the follow all of them and the official sway la account*
*I clicked on Bryce Hall's account and thought he seemed really funny, i clicked on one video and saw literally the most attractive guy ever, the video was also really funny so he seemed really fun and chill, his name was Tayler Holder and i followed him on Tiktok, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube, etc*
*Zayn saw me stalking Tayler's accounts*

Zayn: "Awwwww does lil J have a crush on a Tiktoker"
Julia: "No, shut up, i'm just watching his videos"
Logan: "Sure you were Jules, besides he wouldn't ever notice you"
Julia: "Duhhh, i just follow him cuz he seems chill"
James: "Nah he looks like a total fuckboy"
Julia: "Whatever"

*Julia decided to take a nap because she was done with the boys making fun of her"
*in her dream*
Tayler: "hey cutie, what's your name"
Julia: "J-j-j-julia"
Tayler: "awww baby, do i make you nervous"
Julia: "N-n-n-no"
Tayler: "I don't believe you"
*Tayler pins Julia against the wall and looks at her lips, Julia licks her lips while looking deep into his eyes, they both start leaning in, until Tayler backs away and because Julia was leaning in with her eyes closed, she fall on the ground*
Everyone pops out and starts laughing
Tayler: *hahaha* "you really thought i was going to kiss you"
Tayler: "you are such a loser, i would never kiss anyone as ugly as you, i have standards*
*Julia runs out of the house crying*
(End of Dream)

*Julia wakes up disappointed*
*Tayler is just a fuckboy who will never notice you*

(By the time you wake up you have 15 hours left in the drive and are looking for the closet exit to go get food and fill up with gas)

Author's Note: Should the next chapter be a meanwhile in LA where Tayler is or should it pick up with Julia getting food?