Chapter 3

WARNING! This chapter contains the non-sexual spanking of a minor!

I was the only one in detention besides MJ, so I exited the school to find a worried-sick Tony Stark standing outside of a white Audi.

"Where the hell were you?" He yelled, walking towards me angrily.

"I had detention." I said, trying not to panic. I didn't really enjoy being yelled at at all.

"Get in the car." He ordered. We drove home without any music. Mr. Stark was gripping the steering weal so hard his knuckles were white.

He dragged me into the house and I was not comfortable waiting in the elevator with him. He was breathing heavily, but his face was one of calmness.

We met Pepper on the second floor, and when she saw Tony's face she raised an eyebrow.

"What happened?" She asked.

"I'll talk to you about it later. Peter, go to your room and stand in the corner." Tony ordered. I blushed and trudged to my room. 

I could slightly hear Pepper and Tony talking in the other room as I awkwardly stood in the corner.

After what felt like forever, Mr. Stark entered the room. I heard him close the door and sit down on the chair across from my bed.

"Come here." He told me. I walked out of the corner and sat down on my bed. "Explain to me your thought process."

"I left my phone at home! I couldn't tell you!" I whined.

"You could've asked the school to call me."

"I don't have your number memorized." I told him, crossing my arms. He mimicked me and leaned back.

"I'm your emergency contact. And lose the attitude. Why were you even in detention anyway?"

"I was distracted in class."

"Again, Peter?" Tony sighed. 

"I'm sorry." I apologized, staring at my Converse. He sighed again and sat down beside me.

"Stand up." He told me. I curiously stood at the spot he pointed to, which was right in front of him. "I've let everything slide, but this is the edge."

"I'm sorry, Mr. Stark." I said sadly.

"I know. Here are your options." He said, folding his hands in his lap. "I take away your suit for 2 weeks, or you take a trip over my knee."

"What? Mr. Stark, neither of those are good options!" I exclaimed.

"You're not supposed to like it, Peter, it's a punishment. You get to decide. Be happy I'm letting you."

I stood in front of him, blushing like crazy. I didn't want to not be able to patrol, but I definitely didn't want to get spanked. Aunt May had never spanked me. Sure, she swatted me a few times, but never a full spanking. 

I thought about my options and looked down at my feet. "I guess I'll take the spanking."

"Okay. Pull down your jeans." He ordered.

"Mr. Stark!" I exclaimed. He crossed his arm and gave me a stern look. I blushed even more and unbuttoned my jeans and stepped out of them. 

"Come here, Peter." He told me. I trudged over to his side and folded over his knees. He snaked his arm around my waist to hold me in place and rested his hand on my bottom.

He let down the first smack, and I yelped. He started a steady rhythm of swats, and by the twentieth one, I was sobbing.

Even though I had an insanely high pain tolerance due to my powers, the humiliation made everything worse. Mr. Stark was also wearing one of his Iron Man gauntlets to make sure the message got through.

He paused and rested his hand on my butt. I hissed at the contact.

"Do you know why you're getting this spanking, Peter?" He asked. I sighed. I just wanted to be alone.

"Yeah." I groaned, looking up at him. "Are we almost done?"

"Almost. Elaborate." He said, rubbing my back.

"I got detention." I said, hanging my head.

"Good boy." Tony joked, and resumed the spanking. I started crying again and was hiccuping by the time we were done.

Mr. Stark helped me up and onto his lap. He comforted me while I calmed down. I was surprised at how warm he was when he let his guard down. 

I wasn't used to him being so much like a father.

Hey guys! I'm sorry I haven't updated the story as much as I usually do. Schools almost ended, so I'm pretty busy. I hope you're enjoying it so far! Thank you for reading!