The lockdown

NEWS UPDATE: Coronavirus is spreading STAY INSIDE. California is now on lockdown until further notice.

The sound traveled through the hype house quickly. Mostly everyone was very upset. But the members were also excited to have more time to vlog and make TikToks. Especially the Lopez brothers, Tony (20) and Ondreaz (23). Most of their time and effort is put into TikTok and dancing. They were fairly new to the hype house. They were from Las Vegas and they went to a dance school called Unity of Diversity. Nick (19), on the other hand, wasn't as happy with the lockdown. But he plays lots of videogames. So he was happy to be able to play more.

Tony's POV

"Hey Tony I know we don't know each other very well, but um do you want to make a TikTok with me?" I turn around to see Nick standing in front of me. "Yeah sure. Which sound do you want to use?" I ask. "How bout Skechers? And we can wear matching hype house crop tops." "yea sure. Let's go change." I head off to the room I share with Ondreaz. Ondreaz was off hanging out with Ryland (20) or something. Ondreaz is always saying that they are just friends, but I lowkey think that Ondreaz might have a crush on him. Ondreaz came out as bi to me when he was 20. I grab the hype house crop top and leave my room bumping into Ondreaz who was bright red and was trying to hide his neck. I then smirked at him and said: "How''s Ryland?" "Shut up. And what the fuck are you wearing?" I look down forgetting I was wearing a crop top. "Oh, nothing." I felt myself blushing. "It looks good on you." he then pushes me to the side and goes into our room shutting the door. As I walk down the stairs, I see Nick already downstairs with his phone set up. I stop midway down the stairs and look at Nick in the crop top. I think to myself oh shit, he is kinda hot. Maybe it's just the lockdown getting to me already. Wait am I bi? I mean I do think girls are hot, but Nick in a crop top just hits differently. I just shrug it off when Nick yells at me to come down and film with me.

Nick's POV

"Tony come on lets film!" I shout when I see Tony staring off into space somewhere. When he finally got his lazy ass down the stairs, I turned on the timer and the timer started counting down. When the video was playing, Tony lifted his shirt to show his abs and I thought it would be funny to touch his boob. I then noticed Tony turning bright red, after the video was over, tony told me he was going to head upstairs. I immediately posted the video and notice the likes and the comments skyrocket with the normal "whats social distancing? never heard of it." "Where can I get those crop tops?" but then I noticed a few comments where "I ship ittt" "the bromance". I simply choose to ignore those ones.

Tony POV

Oh my god. I can't believe he just did that. I'm so embarrassed. Even though I thought it was kinda hot. Tony, you have to stop thinking like this. Nick is just your friend and you barely know him to get it together. Once I was upstairs, I head to Ondreaz and I's door. I stop for a moment to feel my phone go off. I check and see Nick's TikTok of him and I. I smile as I like the video and turn off my phone. I then hear movements in the room and some talking but I couldn't quite hear. I then extend my hand to reach for the door handle and as I open it...