Pool Party

quick A/N: new collab account: hypeswaynj_boys

Nick's POV
Tony pushes me into the pool. Which was ok. I was already wearing my swimming shirts, but I got my shirt soaking wet. Then when I was about to get out, I hear a big slash and see Tony jumping in along with Ryland and Ondreaz. "BRUH WHAT THE FUCK." I yell at all of them. Ryland, Ondreaz, and Tony than just laugh at me. I then hear Mia yelling at them but as soon as she does that, Micheal jumps off the top balcony and splashes water all over Mia. As soon as Micheal comes up, Mia starts beating Micheal up by smacking him on the head. Thomas then pulls Mia away and kisses her. They are such a cute couple. I wish I had something like that.

Tony's POV
"Hey, Tony want to make a TikTok?" Someone said behind me. I thought it was Nick and got super excited but as I turn around I see Ryland behind me. "Oh, it's you. Yea sure. What sound are we using?" Ryland smirks at me "This one." Ryland then starts playing the sound so Tony can hear it Girl what are you going to do with this clout? You going to bust it open and put this oop in your mouth. "Ok, I guess..." I wish Nick and I could do this sound... just then Ryland started the video and got super close to me which I felt kinda uncomfortable with since he is dating Ondreaz, just then Nick came over and pushed Ryland into the pool. Nick then wrapped his arm around me, then the video ended. Nick then grabs the phone and captions the video "Nick got jealous "and tags me, him, and Ryland then posts it to the Hype House account. After Ryland fell out of the pool, Ondreaz walks over to Ryland and whispers something into his ear.

Ondreaz's POV
"Hey, Babe. Wait is that weird to call you that?" Ryland nods his head no. "I need to tell you something, I told Tony about us but he said that he won't tell anyone." Ryland than whispers into my ear "That's ok. Also, come to my room tonight for something fun." Ryland has the biggest smirk on his face. I then realize what he meant. But I haven't told him... I'm a virgin. "Just nod your head yes" I slowly nod my head yes. Ryland then walks towards the house. I pull out my phone to text Tony.

Dre✈️:
Hey I need to talk to you about something

Helicopter 🚁:
Yea sure. What's up?

Dre✈️:
Ryland asked me to come to his room tonight.

Helicopter 🚁:
What's wrong with that?

Dre✈️:
He told me for something "fun".

Helicopter 🚁:
Oh, I see... how is that a problem? Haven't you done it already?

Dre✈️:
...

Helicopter 🚁:
Oh my god. You're a virgin?

Dre✈️:
Shut up.

Helicopter 🚁:
Holy shit. My brother is a virgin 😂

Dre✈️:
I said shut up. Anyways what should I do?

Helicopter 🚁:
Well, do you want it?

Dre✈️:
Yes.

Helicopter 🚁:
Then go for it. And remember to spit on it 😂

Dre✈️:
Thanks for the tip tony 🙄

Helicopter 🚁:
You're welcome 😂
Read by Dre✈️