The flashback: How it all started

Quick A/N: Smut will be in this book, but it will be written by nuggy_062707, And they will also be helping write this story. We also have talked about writing another book together as well. But back to the flashback that hasn't even started yet.

-flashback-

Author's POV

Ryland has always been a huge simp, to both boys and girls. Yes, Ryland is in fact, Bisexual. He has never told anyone, but he was planning to tell his best friend, Nick. Nick is Ryland's childhood best friend. Him and Nick both got invited to the Hype House around the same time, and Thomas had to tell them if they want to join that they had to share a room. Ryland and Nick were both fine with that.

about 3 weeks later...

Ryland's POV

I'm going to tell him today. I'm going to tell Nick that I'm Bisexual and that I have a crush on one of the Hype House members. I can't get him out of my head. That dangling earring ass floppy hair ass white tooth ass boy... oh fuck he is hot. So I head upstairs to Nick and I's room and walk in. I hear the shower running and I walk over to the door and say "Nick I need to tell you something. I'm bi, and I have a crush on Ondreaz." Just then the water stops and Ondreaz walks into nick and I's bedroom with a towel around his waist. "Wait really?" HOLY FUCKING SHIT I FORGOT THAT TONY AND ONDREAZ'S ROOM IS CONNECTED TO OUR BATHROOM. "Ummm sup shawty?" I start panicking what am I thinking?! He probably hates me now... "Ryland?" "Yea...?" "Can you turn around for a second? I have to change." "Ok" Ryland said as he turns around. "You can turn around now" I turn around to see him in sweats and no shirt. God he was sexy "I have to tell you something. I'm bi as well and I have had a crush on you ever since Tony and I moved into the Hype House." I start smiling. "Can I kiss you?"

Ondreaz's POV
"Can I kiss you?" Wait did he just ask him to kiss me? Oh fuck it.

Author's POV
Ondreaz then wrapped his arms around Ryland's neck and pulled him into a kiss. Ryland was surprised by this, kinda shocked. Ondreaz then pulled away "Are you ok?" Ryland just smirked before pulling Ondreaz back in and kissed him tasting the cherry chapstick Ondreaz used earlier. Ryland then slowly bit ondreaz's bottom lip. Ondreaz moaned slightly and opened his mouth alwaying Rylands tongue in. Ryland then pulled away from Ondreaz. "Why did you stop?" Questioned Ondreaz. Ryland then put a finger up to Ondreaz's lips silencing him and he then sucked on Ondreaz's neck leaving lots of bruises on his neck. He slowly worked his way down Ondreaz's chest before Ondreaz chuckled and said "daddy chill." Ryland then pulled away from Ondreaz and asked "so what do you want to do?" "Want to watch frozen in my room?" Ondreaz asked. "Yea sure let's go. But I should go first just in case."  Ondreaz said as he pulls his sweatshirt over his head to hide all the hickeys Ryland gave him.

Ryland's POV
oh. My. Fucking. God. I can't believe that just happened. Now we are going to watch fucking frozen together. "Ok sounds good." I tell Ondreaz as he walks out of the room. I then get up and walk from the bathroom into Ondreaz and Tony's room. Ondreaz was bright red. "You good?"

Ondreaz POV
"Yea I'm fine. Just ran I just ran into Tony for a second. Come Lie down." I said as I pat the mattress next to me. Ryland then smiles at me "bet." Oh shit I know what's coming... I then see Ryland running full speed toward the bed and then jumps on the bed and lies down like a foot away from me. "No come over here." I then grab him by the waist and pull him closer to me. I then grab the remote and put on Frozen. About half way through the movie Ryland was already kinda far away from me he grabbed the remote and paused the movie. "Ondreaz would you like to be my boyfriend?" OH MY GOD ITS HAPPENING. "Yes for sure. But I'm not ready to tell anyone else yet."
"Same" Ryland then leans in and pecks me on the lips and then unpauses the movie.

Ryland's POV
I CANT BELIEVE THAT I ASKED THAT QUESTION AND HE ACTUALLY SAID YES. I lean in and kisses him on the lips I could feel my Stomach do backflips every time
I kissed him. As the movie continues to play, I inch my way to Ondreaz. I then start to grab his thigh, but then we both stop at the door handle starting to turn. I sigh and quickly let go of Ondreaz's thigh and walk out and head downstairs to eat pizza because everyone loves pizza.