Step brother *Colby Brock Smut*

My dad says I need to show my new stepbrother, Colby, his room  as soon as he gets here. Why can't he just do it? I hear knocks coming from the front door. I go to open it. "Hey I'm Colby, you must be Y/n". He says. I smile and nod. "If you follow me I can show you where you'll be staying, unfortunately we half to share a room." He follows me up the stairs as he keeps staring at my ass. "Enjoying the veiw?" I ask as we approach the room. " Yes ma'am". "So you can set your stuff down there an-" I get cut off as he grabs my waste. He pushes me on the bed as he takes off my shorts. He starts to leave a trail of hickeys from your neck down to where the top if your panties sit. "Mmm" I manage to groan out. He starts to take off my shirt and bra until- "hey uh, y/n, can I have a little help" he says pointing to my bra. This man doesn't know how to- you know what, nevermind. I help him take it off. He eyes me and dives in for one of my breasts and starts sucking on my nipple as his hand holds
the other. "Fuck, Colby.." he goes up to kiss me as he slips my panties of as he does so. He fully lays me on his bed and goes for my pussy. He inserts one finger while hold tight to the bed sheets. I haven't had a finger in me for months. I moan a bit. He sticks not only two but three fingers. "Fuckk...." I groan.  "Colby..." I wimper as I frowned right after. "What baby girl" he says, still pumping his fingers. "I- Mmmm, I want it" I plead. "What is that" he says smirking, knowing exactly what I mean. "I want you". I say quietly as he slows his pace down. He slips his three fingers out. He licks two and brings his other one to my face. "Mm, you taste great baby". He says as he puts the finger in my mouth. He takes it out and unbuckles his pants slowly. "Come on..!" I say. He finally slips his pants off along with his boxers, his littl- big friend slapping his stomach seeing he has a boner. He goes down for a kiss and then he slowly goes into me. "Fuck.." he says, "your so tight" He picks up his pace and is all the way in. It's confirmed the pussy is 7 inches deep and he is WAYY MORE than that. After moans and groans, he finally fits all in me. "Ahh" I scream out. "Scream baby girl, I want everyone to know your mine" he says. I tighten my walls around him as he groans and goes a bit slower. He starts to go fast again but faster than before. "Fuuuck" I moan out. After almost a hour of pleasure, pain, moans and groans, Colby takes himself out of me, falling beside me. "Y/n..." He turns to me and pecks me on the lips. "I'm in love with you.." I stare at him blankly. "We're siblings th-" he cuts me off by kissing me again. What a dood.