Threesome *Tara Yummy, Jake Webber, and Y/n smut*

Requested by colbyabeauty
.
.
.
____________________________________
"Y/n let's go, were going to be late for the party!!" Kat yells. "I'm coming!" I yell back to her. I run down the stairs to meet Kat at the front door. She opens the door and holds it for me. I walk out as she shid off the lights. We hop in my car and start driving to the trap house.

*Time skip when you get there*

I walk inside to head to the kitchen. I feel a lot of sweaty body's pressing up against mine as the people dance. Kat follows close behind me. We approach the kitchen to find Sam and Colby talking. Kat immediately goes for Sam while I go straight for the drinks. I fill up a red Solo cup and start to drink it. Soon after my head pounds. I walk over to Sam, "hey can I go lay down upstairs, my head hurts". He nods and continues to dance. I  head upstairs to Sam's room. As I'm doing so, I hear moaning coming from the bathroom. It immediately stops when the floor boards creek from me moving. Out comes Tara and Jake, all sweaty. "Heyyy" Tara slurs out. "Hey, what's up?" I ask. Tara and Jake look at each other an nod. Jake grabs me and brings me to his room. "What's going on". I ask as Tara opens the door. Jake throws me down on the bed and hovers over me. He kisses my lips and then goes to my sweet spot. In the corner of my eye, I see Tara taking her dress off. Jake then goes to take my shirt off. "G-guys.." I wasn't expecting this. Jake then finds my sweet spot and suck on it. I let out a breathy moan. Tara, which is only in her bra and panties, climbes on the bed and watched every movement what Jake and I do. Tara kisses me as Jake brings up my dress and touches me through my panties. I moan which let's Tara slip her tounge  in my mouth. Jake then stickes two fingers in me and pumps slow. "F-faster" I moan out. He goes even faster which causes me to be a moaning mess. "Both of you girls, take your clothes off." Jake says. We do as he says but instead Tara and I take off each other's clothes. Jake smiles at that. Tara kisses me and rubs her body against mine, squeezing my left boob in the process which let's me let out a soft moan. After Tara and I were finished, we looked over at Jake who was fully naked, waiting on the bed to pleasure us. Tara goes over first. She starts grinding on him but Jake puts him self in her when he got annoyed of the grinding. I crawled up on the bed and let my lower half hover over Jakes face. He slips his tounge in my pussy, still having Tara on his other half. I lean in to kiss Tara and she kisses back. She sqeezes my boobs as she goes up and down. I get off Jake to see Tara flip over so she's facing away from him. Jake put himself in Tara again and stared at her ass as she went up and down. I put my hand near Tara's pussy and start rubbing. "Mm, fuckk" she moans out. She gets up to let me have a turn. I go carefully hover over Jakes lower half as Tara does the same but to his head. Jake sticks himself in me as Tara kisses me. We both get off Jake and get on the floor as he sits up. Tara and I get on our knees and start sucking. I go first. I lick the tip as Jake groans in frustration. I put the top of it in my mouth and work my way down. I put all of it in my mouth as I gag from the size. I go back to sucking what I can and do my hand movements to the part what I can't fit in my mouth. Jake bobbes my head up in down, his dick hitting the back of my throat each time which causes me to gag. I move away from him to let Tara have her turn. After Tara is done, we both go and lick the opposite side so we each can share. I grab his balls as he lets out a moan. It's been a hour or so, we stop to catch our breath. "Well that was, interesting", I say, "I've never had a threesome before". We all lay on the bed, me in the middle. Our legs get tangled together. I lay my head in Jakes chest while Tara lays half of her head on my stomach and half on my boob. I stare at the ceiling. Wow, what a day.
____________________________________
Well, that was terrifying to write 😂💀
That was my first time writing a threesome so I'm sorry if that was weird. I think it's ok but probably because I had to watch po- OK have a nice day hehe. colbyabeauty I love chu and I hope you enjoyed. Peace 💀✌️