Chapter 1: Your lucky day in hell.

Hajime arrived at the hotel restaurant. Despite him being late for breakfast, the place was completely empty except for Komaeda who was sat in the corner minding his own business. Hajime took a seat on the opposite side of the room to Komaeda, fully aware that he was batshit insane.

It had only been a week since everyone arrived at the island and already have people made friends and enemies. Despite this, most people got along with each other. Most. I'm referencing a certain skinny pale guy.

An hour swiftly went by and there was no sign of any other classmates. Eventually Hajime gave up on waiting for them and turned to Komaeda.
"What did you do this time?" He asked sternly.
"I'm just as confused as you." Komaeda shrugged. Hajime frowned and left the hotel in search for his missing classmates.

He first checked everyone's rooms. To his surprise, they weren't there either; he assumed they would all be coincidentally sleeping in at the same time. Hajime sighed and began to look on each of the islands.

This was unsuccessful. On the 5th island, when Hajime was about to give up, he spotted Komaeda outside of the factory in a strange looking outfit. A little confused about what he was up to, Hajime walked over to him.

"Komaeda, what the hell are you wearing?" Hajime asked. Komaeda looked at Hajime and began to drool.
"Hajime-kun spoke my name! My life is finally complete!" Nagito shouted. Hajime stepped back from him a little confused.
"What's gotten into you?" He's finally lost any sanity he had left, Hajime thought.

Just then, the real Nagito turned the corner and looked from Hajime to his servant variant.
"Am I hallucinating again? I must be on some hard shit." He said.
Hajime spun around, looked at the original Komaeda and just fucking fainted because what the actual fuck is happening Jesus fujccjnfk.