Samantha (Sam)

BEEEEEEP BEEEEEEP

"Ugh" damn why do they always buy me the worst alarm clocks. I mean this one doesn't even sound right. It just screeches. Oh sorry, my name is sam. Short for Samantha but don't call me that. "Sam get up for school or you'll be late!" My mom said. "Let me sleep you Demonlord !" I said All I heard next was feet running to my room. I jumped up so I could hide in the bathroom only to be tackled to the floor. Now you may be thinking why the hell is my mother tackling a 17 year old girl. Let me tell you why. SHE IS A PSYCHO. But one that i happen to love. I mean shes my mom, what am I gonna do. "Ok ma I get it now do me a favor.....Get off!" She starts laughing while getting up. "Baby im just making sure your awake. Now breakfast will be done in 15 minutes so make sure you are ready then. Don't want a to be late for your last year of school" she said. She knows better than anyone that I don't want to go to school because its like hell. I don't like going just so I can get beat and bullied. Get called freak just because I'm a girl with a penis. I can't help what im born with.

As she leaves, I pull myself up and get my clothes to shower. After im nice and dry I put on my black boxers with low cut black jeans, my black sports bra with a plain white shirt and a black jacket. Anyway after I brush my teeth and hair, i slip on my black vans and head down stairs. Ma already has my food ready so I eat quickly then grab the keys to my 2012 ford mustang gt. Man let me tell you I'm in love with this car. I head to hell, where I know for a fact that the devil is waiting to see me.

I pull up in the parking lot and head into school. Only to be stopped by joseph peters, captain of the football team and one of my worst bullies. The only time he doesn't bully me is when onyx is around. That is his girlfriend and future alpha of the pack. She doesnt tolerate him bullying so she made him stop.

"Look what we have here if it isn't the freak with a dick." He said. "Look if you would just let me get in school you wont see me for the rest of the day." I said. He just stands there with an evil grin on his face. Then he moves to the side like he's telling me to leave. So i did but before I could make it past him he pushes me so hard that I hit ground and blood rushes from my head. He stop laughing and runs down the hall. I'm still laying in my blood, when everything goes dark.

When I wake up im in the nurses office with an IV in my arm. I didn't even know we had those at school. So i got up taking it out and walked to second block seeing as I missed first. When I get there I walk in and everyone turns to look at me in shock. "What? You all look like you have seen a ghost?" I said while looking around. Even Mrs. Samuels was looking at me shocked. "Well..." She said clearing her throat. " how are you walking right now? You were only sleep for an hour and you lost so much blood we all thought you would be in there till the end of the day. At least go back and sleep till lunch."

I just stare at her and walk to my seat. They stop looking at me and tbe girl behind me gasps. "What is it now?" I ask turning to her. Only to see shock and fear on her face. " you look like you where never even hurt. How? We all say you had a big gash on the back of your head now there is nothing." She said. All I do is shrug and turn around.

Well to say that was the last time I got questioned about that all day would be a lie. But it time for lunch and I was starving. When stepped in the cafeteria it went silent. I just ignored it got my food and sat at my usual table. But I didn't get enjoy my meal in peace. Because onyx came over to my table and sat down. " umm....can I help you? I think your at the wrong table. Joseph is over there." I say pointing to the table of jocks and cheerleaders that are staring at me. She just smiled at me shaking her head " I came over here to see if you were ok. I heard about what happened. I just wanted to see if you needed anything." She said.

What and the actual fuck? Onyx head cheerleader and next in line alpha of the pack is checking up on me. I just sit there looking at her. " Why?"she just smiles " because I'm worried about you. You are part of the pack even if you don't think so."

I just stare at her. " You do know that nobody even likes me, right? I mean this is the first time you are talking to me. so you tell me when have have i ever been part of the pack?" I ask. She just looks down with guilt but i honestly dont care. " All of you heard that i was not a fully wolf then i was automatically labeled a freak. my own parents dont know what i am." She just sighs then gets up walking away. I watch her walk away, then go back to lunch.