onyx

I can't believe we ever treated her like this. Honestly I have never wanted to treat her like this. I have had a crush on Sam for years. I just didnt want to tell anyone that i was. I mean my parents expect me to be mated to a man and have pups so i can keep the alpha line going. That wouldnt be a problem with sam but if there is one thing i hate, its disappointing people, most of all my parents.

So as i watched her walk away , i just sigh and head back to my table. I just sit there and think about how i only have 2 more months till im able to find my mate. "baby, whats wrong? You arent worried about that freak are you" joseph asks. I stare at him pissed that he is still bullying people after i taold him stop. " so what if im worried. She is apart of the pack and all everyone has done is treat her like shit. As i am soon to be alpha i should have tried to stop it but i havent." I say as i turn to him".
"why are you still bullying her after i asked u to stop bullying people?" He just stares at me then starts laughing " nobody cares about that freak except her mother and nobody knows who her father is. The question is why you care about her so much babe. you say it is because your going to be alpha but you ahve not once tried to be friends with her and only spoke to today because of what happened." All i could do was look down because i know what he said is true but i cant help but worry about her. I know i am absolutley  horrible but i want to change a lot of things about my self this year.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sorry guys im kind of stuck and im in a bad place mentally. im in a tough situation just getting out of foster care so bare with me i will try to udated more but feel free to comment on the story and if there is anything you want to see. I value the opinion of ya'll.

see yall in the comment board. Im out with a howl my pups. aaaawwwwooooooo