Snow storm

Instead of going on the train to Sendai Sakusa, Bokuto, Hinata and Miya accidentally went to the train going to Yamagata. When they arrived at the station Hinata got confused it is not the station they should be at. They decided to ride the train again as they got left by their bus. Due to an incoming snowstorm the trains and busses stop their operations and their coach suggested to stay in a hotel instead but all the hotels nearby are fully booked. Hinata and Bokuto are losing it and they are thinking of dying in the cold streets of Yamagata.

Sakusa realized that this is the place where you moved after highschool. Due to extreme conditions he called your phone without the others knowing.

"Hello Y/N, It's me Kiyomi. I know we are not on good terms but I really need help right now." Sakusa said with discomfort.

"How did you even know my number? And what's the deal?" You replied, annoyed.

"We rode the wrong train, all hotels are fully booked. Can we crash to your apartment for the night or until the snow storm passes? Please." Sakusa begged.

"What a pain. How many are you?I'll pick you up." You replied with a sigh.

"We are at the train station. I have 3 idiots with me." Sakusa said.

"Fine, give me 5 minutes." You replied while leaving your apartment.

Sakusa told the group to behave and someone is coming to help them not to die on the streets of Yamagata. Hinata and Bokuto's eyes glimmer but Atsumu notices that Sakusa is more uncomfortable than ever. After 5 minutes you arrive at the station and find them swarming at the entrance. You got second thoughts of having them in your place and wanted to leave them instead but Sakusa turned his head and your eyes connected. Shivers crawl to your skin and you know you can't back out.

"Kiyo!" You greeted.

"Y/N, Long time no..." Sakusa replied but got interrupted.

"Are you the one that will save us from dying in the cold streets of Yamagata?" Bokuto and Hinata yelled.

"Ehh.. I guess so... Let's go to my place quickly. I have work to do." You replied leading the way.

Hinata and Bokuto follow you with enthusiasm while Sakusa seems to be more uncomfortable. Atsumu is side eyeing how Sakusua is acting and wants to know what is happening. You arrived at your place and you explained that there are 3 bedrooms as you are using most of the space as your office and sometimes you have your parents over. Since you will be working They can use your bedroom and the extra bedroom. Sakusa and Atsumu will stay in your bedroom while Hinata and Bokuto stay in the extra room.

Shortly, after arriving the snow started pouring. You turned on the heaters and you offered that they can use the bathrooms and the washer. They were thankful but Sakusa didn't leave the room and this caused Atsumu to be more curious and went to you.

"Mind if I ask you a few questions?" Atsumu asked.

"If it's about Kiyomi. You better ask him instead and if It's about him not leaving the room, probably he's trying to sanitize everything or he found something in my room." You replied while typing.

"You're interesting." Atsumu said with a grin.

You looked back at him and smiled.

"What peaks your interest about me?" You asked.

"You know him very well but are clearly uncomfortable. Who are you to him?" Atsumu replied while closing the gap between the two of you.

"You ask him because I don't even know. I don't have a say about it." You said with gloom in your eyes.