2 (edited)

Arebella's Outfit ^^^^

As I'm lounging in my bedroom watching the Umbrella Academy I hear my front door just slam open. I get up with a roll of my eyes and casually walk into the living room. As soon as I get in there I hear a swoosh and I turn around and have both my brothers pined to the wall by their throats.

"You should know sneaking up on lady's isn't nice." Damon lets out a sarcastic laugh as he says "Forgive me but I do think you are a man." I smirk as I say "Forgive me for thinking you can get your own women without going for Stephan's leftovers." with that said I take my hand off their throats and we all hug. "I missed this." I say.

Stephan then snorts and says "well I'm glad, I won't be the only one to have to deal with Damon's crap now." Damon then glances at us as he goes towards my bourbon as he says "just because y'all are twins does not mean y'all have to double team me." Me and Stephan smirk as we say "That's exactly what it means." He looks at us and gives us an annoyed look and says "What is this The Shining?"

Me and Stephen roll our eyes as I turn and grab my jacket. I walk out the door and only get a couple steps outside when thing 1 and thing 2 rush after me. "So what are we doing?" Damon asks. I glance at them as I say "I don't know what you guys are doing." Stephan then snorts and steps in front of me and starts walking backwards as he says "So where are you going so we can follow." 

I look at them in annoyance and say "I get that you guys don't have Elena to follow around like puppies, but that does not mean I want you guys to follow after me in place of her."  Damon and Stephan just look nonchalant at me as Damon says "You're our baby sister we followed you around way before Elena was even a thought." Stephen nods and says "Plus who's gonna protect you while you're protecting Hope?"

I look to see if their serious when I say "Damon that was over a hundred years ago when we were kids and Stephan you guys didn't seem to think I needed protecting when Elena was around." that's when Stephan sighs and says "I get it we were pretty shitty brothers so let us make up for it, how about you don't think of it as protecting think of it as us bonding to make up for the lost years."

I then shrug and and keep walking and telling them I'm paying a little visit to Cassandra. "Why?" Stephan ask I then turn and look both of them dead in the eye and say "she decided to send one of her little an mature soldiers after the littlest Mikaelson I don't take that lightly" and with that I keep walking as they follow.

Then Damon speaks up and ask "Why are you so interested in the Mikaelson anyway" I didn't answer straight away as I was trying to figure that out myself. I come up with a response after a minute and say "I know I should be mad because she's here from a cheating scandal between my ex and my ex friend but I can't help but feel like I have to protect her I don't know how though. I don't know if I feel for her as a little sister, friend, or daughter, maybe a niece I don't know."

With that being said we continue on our way to Cassandra's hideout to have a discussion. Once we get there Damon looks at it in discuss and says "I didn't know she lived in a junk yard" Stephan rolls his eyes at our brothers comment. I glance his way as I look down in discuss also but couldn't pass up a good argument so I say "I didn't know you cared for her well being or living lifestyle" he sadly ignores my comment as we keep looking around.

I finally spot where the little pest resides. I walk up behind her as I say "well would you look at this a roach in its natural habitat" as she looks up she narrows her eyes at me. So let's get into a little back story on Cassandra shall we long story short this girl has an obsession with Klaus and she hated me whenever I was with him she still hates me for it but I'm finally gonna do something that's way overdue.

She sweetly smiles and says "Well if it isn't miss perfect. Shame you can show your face in public I mean the whole vampire community knows of the scandal." She smirks as I narrow my eyes at her "what a shame Arebella you know I thought you would be smarter you should know not to come alone" as she says that her parasites come into the room like they actually think their intimidating.

I simply laugh and say "you know it's a shame that I was actually thinking of putting my raid away. I was really happy that I wouldn't have to see your desperate looks for my downfall. Then you went and messed with someone important and we can't have that can we." I say as I walk by a table and run my fingers over it collecting dust on my finger tips.

I then stop and look up with a smirk and said "By the way I never thought I would see the day you give me a compliment. Thanks for calling me smart but I already knew that." with that said my brothers come out with a smirk on their face well Damon did Stephan came out with a brooding look on his face.

Damon looks around a little more and said "you know if you're gonna have guest you might wanna fix the place up a little show some hospitality." He then looks up and feigns hurt and says "Oh I'm sorry I'm being quite rude I forgot the introductions over here you got good cop" he says as he points to Stephan "then you got bad cop" he says as he points to himself " then you have this one who's in between" he says with a smirk as he points at me.

Stephan rolls his eyes at me and our brothers antics as he says "Can we come to a solu-" I then cut him off and say "I think it's to late for that don't you think Damon. I mean she has harassed me for years now." I say as I look back at my older brother he nods as I say "well then shall we play" I ask with my signature held tilt and pouty face.

That's when all hell breaks loose as my brothers are taking down guards I rush after the pest. She soon comes to a stop at the top of a railing and says "you know I've been waiting for this for awhile" I then stop walking towards her and say "oh please do elaborate I hope you don't think I can read your mind" she says "me and you finally up against each other except I only hoped it was for a different Mikaelson pun intended" I then smirk and say "well what we hope for doesn't always come out exactly how we want it to sometimes."

With that being said we rush forward and she has me pined against the wall as she breaks off a piece of wooden furniture and try's to stab me. I then get the upper hand and turn her weapon towards her about to push it into her heart. She soon gains some strength and pushes me over the railing as I fall on top of a glass mirror. I get up with a wince at first as I got a little cut but it heals just in time as she jumps down towards me.

I then rush and grab her by the neck as I slam her to the ground. I turn her over and break a piece off of a wooden chair and just before she can get up I stab her in the stomach. As she tries to grab at it to take it out I pin her hands above her head and say "let this be a reminder for anyone who crosses me, my family, or the youngest Mikaelson member" I then reach down and squeeze her heart as her please fall on deaf ears and rip it out.

I throw it to the side and get up. I go downstairs to find my brothers in rough shape to. We all look at each other and let out a laugh we then rush home and take much needed showers. I come out dressed with my hair still a little damp and say "who's up to have some fun tomorrow?" Damon then looks up from him laying on the couch watching some Tv with a bourbon saying "was today not fun for you" I then plop down beside him and say "I never said it wasn't."

Right after I say that Stephan walks in and he says "I'm starting to think that you're Damon's twin" he says with a little whine in his voice. I then say "I could never be twins with this big Oaf" Damon then pushes me off the couch and I fall on my butt and say "Hey!" He rolls his eyes as I say "so who's up for movie night?" With a childish smile they both look at each other and shake their heads and mutter "sure" as I turn on Bolt.