5

Arebella's outfit ^^^

Right now I am sitting in the living room watching a repulsive but interesting sight. I tilt my head to the side intrigued on the way Damon does things. My wine glass filled up half way hanging to the side in my hand, is brought to my lips without me breaking out of this disturbing trance.

Sooner or later Damon glances my way and we make eye contact as his eyes went big while I'm still sitting here nonchalantly. He breaks away from making out with his toy of the week as he says "what the hell Arebella!!" I take a sip of my wine before I say "please don't let me stop you things were just getting started" I lean more comfortable in the couch as the girl just looks around uncomfortable.

Damon then goes to say "why are you watching me especially when I'm doing something like this!?!?" I then let out a little laugh and say "oh brother I've caught you many times in the act but this time I'm just analyzing the way you do things" he only turns to the girl compelling her to forget and she's out the door. Damon then turns to me again and says "again why!?" as he walks towards the table filled with glasses of bourbon and wine.

I stand and walk till I'm beside him as he turns to face me with his glass of bourbon. I then say "oh don't flatter yourself Damon, I was looking for you and Stephan because I had something to tell you but then we walked downstairs to find this and I decided to stay and analyze" he then says "you're still not explaining to me why you were analyzing what I was doing, and where's Stephan?" He says as he brings his glass filled with bourbon to his lips.

We then hear our brother speed downstairs until he's standing in front of us as he says "I went upstairs to get away from that repulsive sight." Stephan pushes us away so he can get him a glass of bourbon so he can join in on the conversation. Damon then turns to me expectantly as I raise an eyebrow. He huffs and says "why were you analyzing me" I then shrug and say "I was just wondering why all these girls throw themselves at you and why some come back for more, I've got to say it was interesting while it lasted." I down the rest of my wine and pour me some more.

I turn and walk towards the couch and sit down, before Damon can say anything I say "come sit down I have some things to tell you about" Damon then says "what is it that you broke a heal" I gasp and say "that was an emergency" Stephan rolls his eyes at our banter and says "you know sometimes I feel like the older sibling even though I'm already older than Bella" I turn to him and shout "2 min how many times do I have to tell you people!!" They laugh at my anger and sit down across from me.

We've been sitting in silence for awhile now until Damon says "so what are we just gonna sit here and skip over the fact that you have something to tell us." Me and Stephan glance at each other and mumble "patience brother." He rolls his eyes and sits across from me with an attitude.

I let out a sigh and set my glass of wine on the table beside me and say "I'm a witch." Stephan and Damon choke on their drinks and start laughing, not believing me until I gave them an aneurysm. They fall to the ground in pain until I stopped. Damon sits up and screams "the hell!!" Stephan sits up and looks at me and mumbles "you're a witch, bu- but how?" I sigh and say "it's a long story" Damon finally gets control of himself as he says "well I sure as hell have time." I roll my eyes and sigh "fine" and fill them in on the whole story of how I became a knock off tinker bell.

Stephan and Damon were in shock for a couple of minutes until Damon smirks and says "now I don't have to worry about having to kiss up to a witches ass to get help if needed." I raise a brow about to comment until I see a text from hope on my phone asking if I wanted to hang with her and her friends. I ask her if my brothers can come and she said sure. I then look up to my brothers and say "ready to be teens again" Stephan sighs and says "let me go find my bad boy clothing" Damon jerks his head in Stephan's direction and says "you mean hero clothing I'm the bad boy in this family" as he gets up and heads to his room to find some clothes.