CHAPTER THIRTY

-AMIKO'S POV-

I was walking with Nia in the mall and we had just got done eating.

"We should've brought Tae." I said and Nia nodded.

"Yes. He's gonna be on our ass." Nia said and I agreed. We walked into Fashion Nova before looking around.

"Ou this is cute." I said holding up a black jumpsuit. Nia nodded as we looked over our shoulder at the same time. A dude walked in with a bunch of guys and me and Nia stared at each other.

"Who is these niggas?" Nia asked and I shrugged. They looked real suspicious and I wasn't feeling it. I knew something was about to go down.

Me and Nia walked out of the store before going to the escalator taking it down. I pulled my phone out before calling Benji and Nia called Brandon.

Benji answered and I could hear loud yelling in the background.

"Benji? Where you at?" I asked.

"At the crib with the guys playing the game." He said.

"Well, me and Nia at the mall and these men walked in the store like 10 or 15 deep and I just got a bad feelin." I said.

"Well where you at now? They probably ain't even stunting you." Benji said and i smacked my lips before looking around seeing them a couple feet behind us.

"There following us Benji. Their behind us now." I said.

"Ight here i come. You strapped?" He asked.

"Yes, but this is a public place." I said as I walked to the exit doors.

"So. What the fuck that got to do with anything?" He asked and I groaned.

"Okay, we walking to the car now." I said.

"Okay, follow my instructions, drive to the FastMart on Reign Ave." He said and i nodded before whispering it to Nia as she still talked on the phone.

"AYE!" I heard and me and Nia turned around to see them all with frowns.

Nia unlocked the doors to the car and we picked up our pace.

"Miko." I heard Benji call out but he was breaking up as I tried to talk to him. I took my gun out and Nia did the same as we upped on the guys.

One in the front, I'm guessing the leader chuckled. I let off a shot to one of the guys head watching their body drop. Me and Nia scattered around cars as gunshots went off.

"NIA!" I yelled to make sure she was okay.

"IM OKAY! YOU GOOD BABY?" She shouted back.

"YEAH!" I yelled as I continued to shoot. Watching bodies drop from left to right, me and Nia hopped in the car and she sped off. As she was driving, I looked in the rear view mirror to see a truck behind us. They hit the back of us making us jerk toward causing me to hit the dash board. I winced as my head flew back to the seat.

"Shit! What are we gonna do?" Nia panicked as she drove on the freeway.

"Keep straight." I mumbled as I rubbed my forehead. I felt a huge pain take over my head before we felt another hard hit and this time, Nia lost control and we swerved before I felt the car being rolled over. By the feeling, we rolled like 8 times before we landed upside down.

"You okay?" Nia asked and I could barely hear anything she was saying. It was a ringing noise in my ear making me groan. Nia's voice was becoming distant and next thing you know, everything went black for me.

-BENJI'S POV-

Me, Brandon, Polo and Kel had just pulled up to the gas station and we did not spot Miko or Nia.

"Where the fuck they at?!" Brandon asked and I sighed as I rested my head on the seat. My gun was in my hand, and my leg just couldn't stop moving.

My stomach turned into knots. The thoughts of something bad happening to Miko just ran through mind. As bad as I tried to get it out, it just stayed.

"You think they still at the mall?" Kel asked.

"Ion know. You mind staying here to see if they come?" I asked hoping he'd say yes.

"Yeah. I gotchu bro." He said as he got out. I dapped him up before pulling off and heading to the freeway. Going up the ramp, my thumb tapped on the wheel as I thought of Miko.

If some shit was to happen to her, I was gonna explode. Seeing traffic on the other side, I frowned. Brandon sat up as he looked.

"That's my car!" Brandon said and I pressed on my breaks as I put the car in park. We all got out before hoping over the brick wall and running to the flipped over car. Brandon opened the drivers side before grabbing out Nia.

Running to the passengers side, I looked through the broken glass to see nobody. Wtf? I said to myself as I looked around.

"Yo, Miko not in here!" I spat with so much anger. I hit the side of the car as I ran my hands down my face.