One Lifetime Is Never Enough

Original story

Author: runexi

Status: Completed

Where to find: Wattpad

Summary:

She thought she was going to die.

She did.

But the next time she opened her eyes , she found out that she was living a whole new life, as a little girl who was going to enter a noble household as a maid.

However, a true pearl can never hide its lustre.

It was a new world, set in ancient China-like era. Despite being confined in the vicinity of her new masters' household, she strove to live, and perhaps find love.

Little did she know, her current life was one that had been pre-ordained. Not by the gods or heavens, but by a promise made by someone that had followed her through countless lifetimes ago.

My thought: 

Beautiful story and amazing plotlines. It was so beautiful to the point of making my heart hurts. Not to mention that the author is quite a sadist (her words, not mine okay!) You've been warned!

My favourite original story so far. Ah, but you should read its prequel first, trust me, read that one first before proceeding to this one and its sequel. Total of 3 completed books.

As the title said, their story went through a few lifetimes. Not the typical transmigration story and also involves immortals, deities etc etc.