2 - Chris Motionless??

Kenzie's POV

I walk into the living room and see Chris fucking Motionless sitting on the couch petting my cat .

"Oh my fucking god" I say standing in complete shock .

"Well hello gorgeous I'm Chris but I'm sure you know that what's your name ? " he asks me

"I'm um I'm Kenzie .. " I say back again still in complete shock.

"Grandma how did you even get him here" I ask .

"I have my ways dear" she says hugging me .

Chris then comes up and hugs me , i am crying with joy.

"So Kenzie, I heard you love my band" he says with a smile.

"Yes yes I do, My favorite song is
devils night " I say to him walking him up stairs to my room so we can sit and talk .

"Are you coming to the show tonight" he asks.

" Yes I even got vip passes" I say

"You won't be needing that , you're going to come with me to the venue when I leave here and come backstage , the reason your grandma contacted me well for one was to get to meet me and for two she says you have great makeup skills so I want you to do my makeup for tonight's show " he says to me.

"Oh my gosh really , i would be honored to do your makeup " I say back.

I'm thinking this has to be a dream but it's not Chris is in my room on my bed petting my cat and asking me to do his makeup for the show .

"Okay good go get ready and I'll wait for you downstairs" he says and heads out my bedroom door.

I stand there in shock still and realize oh shit I need to get ready.

I rush around my room grabbing my makeup and my clothes and hopping into the shower.

After  I get out I do my makeup I decide  and put on my outfit. (pic below)

"And done" I say to my self putting my black lipstick into my miw drawstring backpack , I grab my makeup case and head down stairs to meet up with Chris to head to the venue

"And done" I say to my self putting my black lipstick into my miw drawstring backpack , I grab my makeup case and head down stairs to meet up with Chris to head to the venue .

"Ready to go?" Chris asks me .

"Ready then I'll ever be !" I say back extremely excited to head to the venue .

We head out the door then I see somebody standing outside talking to Tyler , Tyler looks like he wants to beat his ass , then I realize it's my old best friend / ex boyfriend from Florida.

"Zach ? What the fuck are you doing here " I say walking up to him giving him a huge hug .

"Just wanted to come surprise my favorite person for her birthday tomorrow." He says back

Oh shit I realized tomorrow is my birthday , I don't really pay attention to those kind of things .

"Oh shit yeah I totally forgot" I say back embarrassed as fuck.

"Zach I'm sure you know who is standing against this very nice car at this point right ? " I say to him .

"No I just thought it was one of your fri.... OH MY GOD ITS CHRIS MOTIONLESS " he screams

"What's up man " Chris says

"Not shit dude I'm a huge fan" Zach says

"That's what's up dude I appreciate it" Chris says to him before turning to me

"Kenzie we gotta get going though so we aren't late " Chris says

"Oh shit you're probably right bye Zach " I say to Zach giving him a hug then jumping into the car..

Tonight is gonna be great .

A/N
Getting these updates out quick let me know how y'all like the reboot and give me some ideas for RLP 3