3- Nervous

Kenzie's POV

"We're here" Chris says pulling up to the venue .

I get out of the car nervous as hell to go back stage , I mean what if I run into Ricky and freak out cause I'm a obsessive fan girl who is in love with a guy , who doesn't even know her and won't want to be with her even if he did .

"I'm so nervous to meet the other guys" I say with a giggle.

"You'll be fine we aren't as mean as we look In our music videos" Chris says smiling at me.

"I don't think you guys look mean , I'm just nervous especially to meet Ricky" I say

"Oooh does somebody have a crush on Richard " Chris says laughing at me .

"Yes but doesn't every Miw fan love Ricky" I say .

"You're right you're right." He says

We walk up to the back door of the venue and Chris shows his backstage pass and I show mine he gave me in the car, we walk through and he brings me into a room.

"You can do my makeup in here " He says sitting down in a chair.

"Okay sounds good" I say laying my makeup out.

I start on Chris's makeup and I decide to kind of match my eye look I did on my self because purple looks good on him .

"And done" I say to him spinning him around in the chair so he can look at him self in the mirror.

"Wow you really do have amazing skills" he says giving me a side hug.

"Thanks" i say back.

"Okay so we're gonna head to the vip meet and greet now we're gonna have a 30 min q&a and you can get a pic with us and then you can watch side stage when we go on.

"Sounds good" I say.

I'm actually nervous as fuck I'm about to meet Ricky Horror and Chris is acting like I'm one of his best friends even though I'm just a fan who's doing his makeup.

"Come on let's go" He says grabbing his phone and Vanilla Coke .

We walk out of the room and into vip and everyone screams and claps i go stand next to AJ as the q&a starts .

After the q&a AJ takes everyone's phones and 1 by one everyone gets a picture.

Then it's my turn.

Chris introduces me to the guys and tells them how I did his makeup.

"She's very talented" Ricky says.

"Oh thanks" I say , I'm actually blushing right now .

I stand in between Chris and Ricky and get my pics then we go back into the room I did Chris's makeup in and wait till it's show time .

I feel like this is going to be a good night but I'm so fucking nervous.