9

Soobin's pov:

I'm here.
Am I doing the right thing?
Should I go back?

That's the only thing I have in my mind right now.

"Soobin you finally came." My dad came and greeted me with a hug so I hugged back.

"Yes Dad."
"You know why I called you right?" I nodded.
"Good then."

I can't....

"Dad?" I called him again which he replied with a hum.

"I want to be honest with you dad. I don't want to get married with someone whom I don't even know." I said trying to sound calm as much as possible.

"Choi Soobin you are marrying her weither you like it or not." He said while glaring at me."I already grant you your dream of becoming an idol and if you reject this I'll make sure you will never step on the stage ever again. Got it." He looked like as if he want to tore me right apart. I just nodded.

If he wants to marry me to someone I don't even know then fine.
I won't make this marriage last long.
I'll make them regret.

As I was about to leave my dad called me again.

"Yes dad?" Calm down Soobin...

"We will be meeting the Kim's next week with their daughter. So be prepared. I have already informed your manager that I want you to get a month off and he agreed. So don't even think of using that as your excuse." I nodded again and went straight to my room.

Great..
Just great...

I groaned in frustration because there is nothing I can do.

I don't want to give up my dreams that I work hard for. Even up to the extent of going against my father's will of becoming the next CEO.

What should I do now?

I thought trying to get an answer but I couldn't.

~ding~

I took my phone and looked at the message. I smiled unconsciously.

Never thought a simple hi can effect me this much even though we only talk for a while.

How will she react if she knew that I'm that Choi Soobin the leader of TXT not the Bin that she is talking to?
____________________________
That's all!!

Thank you so much for reading this and lso for your votes<3

Hope you guys like it :)

Stay safe and healthy
Have a great day ahead<3