33*Final*

-Time skip-

~13 years later~

"Dad!! Wake up!!" A little troller tried to wake up his father

"What time is it?" His dad groaned as he woke up, searching for his phone. As his son stared at him.

Its 8:00am.

Oh.....

He went back to sleep again until

"CHOI SOOBIN WAKE UP THIS INSTANT OR ELSE I'M GOING THROW OUT ALL YOUR ALMOND MILK!!" His wife shouted while entering their room with a pan on her hand.

"Is the house on fire?" Her husband asked as she smacked his arm. (An: not with the pan tho..)

"Ouch... Haeun..." He whined.

Haeun's pov:

How can this guy be a father of a 4 year old kid when he is the one acting like one...

I sighed as I pulled him out of the bed towards the bathroom while Soeun my 4 year old son ran out of the room.

"Is it today?" Soobin asked staring at his refection with a toothbrush on his mouth.

"Yes.. Now get ready we need to reach there by 9:00am!!"

I said as I went out of the room just to see my son playing with our dog.

He looks like his dad more than me.

I chuckled.

It's been 13 years since our wedding... I'm 30 years now. It's funny how the time passed by just like that...

Soobin is still a member of TXT, thankfully they rejoined the group after they came back from the military which is a great thing. While me... I became a CEO in my dad's company.

They told me the reason why they used to treat me like that and it was because they wanted me to take over their company to become successful and hard-working too. It was like they were training me or something.

They also told me the main reason why they wanted me to marry Soobin was that, they trusted him and they said that he is the best guy for me.

About Minki.. He joined a group called Nu'est one year after my wedding. That idiot didn't told me that he was a training under Pledis entertainment along with his other friends.

"I'M READY!!" Soobin came out looking all dashing and handsome.

"Dad!!" Soeun ran towards him and engulfed him in a hug.

Cute...

"Come and have breakfast.. we were waiting for you." I called them.

Today we are going to meet the other TXT members along with their kids.

"I can't wait to meet them!!" Soeun squealed happily while both of us looked at him with a smile on our face.

After the breakfast we drive towards our destination.. Which is the a house only for the TXT members and their  family including us.

~Timeskip~

"Hyung!!! Noona!!!" Soeun ran towards Yeonjun's twins. Herin and Yeonsul.

"I thought you guys will be late as always." Kai laughed while he carrying his 4month old daughter. Her name is Solhee

"We aren't so don't worry about that."
Soobin winked.

"Stop that hyung." Taehyun came towards us with his 2 year old girl Hanuel.

"CHOI BEOMGYU I SWEAR!!" I can hear Areum shouting at Beomgyu while their baby is crying.

"YAH!! STOP SHOUTING!! BECAUSE OF YOU HEEYOUNG WOKE UP!!" Minhee shouted at them while carrying a 2 months old baby

Minhee is Taehyun's wife.
Areum is Beomgyu's wife
Hyerim is Yeonjun's wife.
And Kai's? Well....

"HUENING KAI!!" here she is....

Mina, Kai's wife. It was funny how they hated each other's guts and now they are married and already have a child too but they still argue like kids.

All of us spent the whole day chatting and fooling around while the kids are in their play room and the smaller ones are sleeping peacefully.

"It's feels great that all of us are together again." Kai said.

"Aren't we together all the time?" Beomgyu asked.
"I said all of us." Kai rolled his eyes.
"Yah! Where is your respect?" Beomgyu glared at him.
"In the trash." Kai respond with a smirk.

"Stop it already." Soobin sighed while all of us nodded.

"Let's enjoy!!"
"Yeah!!"

"Guys... Kids are sleeping.. lower down your voice." Hyerim glared at us.
"My wifey is so cute.." Yeonjun pinched her cheeks.
"I know that. Now let go of my cheeks." Hyerim smiled.

They are the cutest....

~Timeskip~

We are now at home.

Soeun went to bed so it's only me and Soobin as always.

"It was a great day." I smiled.
"Yeah... It was tiring too." He yarned.
"Come here I want some cuddles." He puoted while stretching out his arms.
"Too bad I don't want it." I smirked at him.

"Just come here..."he hugged me. "You know.... I'm glad I meet you." He whispered.

"I'm glad I meet you too." I chuckled.
"Now go to sleep you have to do laundry and also clean the toilet tomorrow."

"Don't ruin the mood." He pinched me so I pinched him back.

"I'm known as a mood ruiner for some reasons hubby."
"I hate you."

"I love too...."

"Tsk... How did I even agreed to marry you?" He sighed...
"I love you wifey..."

"Aw.. So sweet. It gave me diabetes."
"Now I hate you more."
"I love you more hubby."

He chuckled. "I love you the most.."
"Good night wifey..."
"Good night hubby..."

I never thought I will ever have a family of my own.
I can't live without them even for a day.
The beginning was full of ups and downs even now.

Because it's not the end it's just the beginning...

The end

____________________________________

Thank you so much for reading this!!!^^
Sorry if it was a bit off T_T
I'm so sorry😭💔

Special chapter ahead!!

Stay safe and healthy!!
Have a great day ahead<333