The Chocolate Room

Libby's POV
Mr Wonka opened the door and all I could think of how to describe the room was candy heaven. My mouth gaped open unable to find words. He led us into the room, I could tell that Augustus was enjoying it because he dropped his half eating candy bar onto the floor, I grimaced at his actions.

Willy: "Now, do be careful my dear children. Don't lose your heads, don't get overexcited just stay very... calm" Everyone took in there surroundings, even Mike was lost for words. Violet was blowing a bubble with her chewing gum, I just rolled my eyes but I tried to hide it. I knew Charlie saw me though because he looked at me and smiled trying to contain his laughter, I just smiled back and saw Mike looking at us with a red face. I just raised my eyebrow at him and then he looked away.
Charlie: "it's beautiful" he said while smiling, Mr Wonka looked at Charlie and then back in front of him.
Willy: "what ? Oh yeah, it's very beautiful" He the. Started walking and we all followed him. As he was walking he began speaking. "Every drop of the river is hot melted chocolate with the finest quality" we then walk into a bridge that is next to a chocolate waterfall, we then all stop and look at it. "The waterfall is most important, it mixes the chocolate, churns it up, makes it light and frothy and by the way no other factory in the world mixes its chocolate by waterfall my dear children, and you can take that to the bank" he then smiled smugly at us, he begins walking again and we all follow him. He then motions us to walking in front of him so we do just that, he then spots a pipe. "People!!" We all turn around and look at him. "Those pipes, suck up the chocolate and carry it away all over the factory. Thousands of gallons an hour" he then carries on "do you like my meadow ? Try some of my grass, please have a blade please do. It's so delectable and so darn good looking"
Charlie: "you can eat the grass?" He said with amazement.
Willy: "of course you can !! Everything in this room is eatable, even I'm eatable but that is called 'cannibalism' my dear children and is in fact frowned upon in most societies, yeah" he then smiles and looks at the room. "Enjoy" Augustus then runs off, typical. "Go on, scoot scoot"
Libby: "Charlie, let's go over to the candy apple tree" he smiles at me and we walk over to the tree still holding hands. Everyone goes to different parts of the room while Mr Salt just looks at Mr Wonka in a weird manner. Mr Wonka just stares at him and waits till he moves, he then leaves to go to his daughter. Mr Wonka just smiles.

I go to grab an apple off the tree when violet comes and snatches it away and takes it for herself. Me and Charlie both look at her and she looks at us while she grabs the gum she is chewing and puts it behind her ear, I was trying so hard not to puke.
Charlie: "why hold onto it ? Why not start a new piece ?"
Violet: "because then I wouldn't be a champion, I'd be a loser like you" she takes a bite of the apple and walks away. Charlie, looked upset so I walked closer to him and brought him into a hug.
Libby: "don't worry Charlie, your not a loser. She just doesn't see how great you are" I could feel a smile forming on his face so I pulled away from the hugged, I jumped and grabbed two apples for me and Charlie and I handed him one. We both took a bite of the apple and smiled.  We then heard Veruca shouting.
Veruca: "daddy !! Look over there !! What is it ? It's a little person !!" Me and Charlie walked over to where the rest of the group were.
Mrs Beauregarde: "there's two of them"
Mr Teavee: "there's more then two"
Mrs Gloop: "where do they come from?"
Mike: "are they real people?"
Charlie: "who are they?"
Willy: "of course they are real people !! There Oompa Loompas" we all looked at them as they continued to work
Mr Salt: "Oompa Loompas !?"
Willy: "imported direct from Loompa land"
Mr Teavee: "there's no such place" willy then shot his head towards Mr Teavee
Willy: "what?"
Mr Teavee: "Mr Wonka I teach high school geography and I'm here to tell you-" he got cut off
Willy: "well then you'll know all about it and what a terrible country it is" he gives Mr Teavee and glare and then looks towards the Oompa Loompas, he then begins to tell us how he found them.

(I can't get over the cover 😂)
Willy: "they are such wonderful workers, I feel I must warn you though they are rather mischievous, always making jokes haha..."

Mrs Gloop: "AUGUSTUS MY CHILD !! THAT IS NOT A GOOD THING TO DO !!" We all looked towards Augustus who was drinking from the chocolate river. Mr Wonka walked closer to him as he was on the other side.
Willy: "hey little boy !!! My chocolate must be untouched by human hands..." and in a spilt second he had fell into the river. I gasped and quickly hugged Charlie hiding my face in his neck.
Mrs Gloop: "he'll drown !!! He can't swim save him !!" She continued to cry for help but when I turned my head to get a good luck of Mr Wonka he didn't move, instead he was smirking while looking at the pipe that was coming towards us. The pipe got close to where Augustus was and started sucking up the chocolate, Augustus ended up in the whirlpool of chocolate and got dragged under. I hid my face in Charlie's neck again, I was to scared to look.
Charlie: "libby, it's going to be ok..." he whispered reassuringly. I looked back up and saw that he was going up the pipe.
Violet: "there he goes" He continued to shoot up
Mrs Beauregarde: "it's a wonder how that pipe is big enough"
Charlie: "he's slowing down"
Mike: "he's gonna stick"
Mr Teavee: "I think he has"
Mr Salt: "he's blocked the whole pipe" you could see that Augustus was struggling by his face, I felt bad for him but he brought it on himself.... then we heard the faint sound of music and it slowly got louder.
Charlie: "look, the Oompa Loompas" we all looked over at them and saw they had started singing and was running around.
Libby: "what are they doing?"
Willy: "looks like they are going to treat us to a song, it is quite a special occasion. They haven't had a fresh audience in many a moon"

As the song was ending the Oompa Loompas pretending nothing had happened and went back to work while Augustus was been taking away in a pipe. Then all we could hear was Mr Wonka clapping.
Willy: "bravo, well done !! Aren't they delightful ? Aren't they charming ?" He smiles
Mr Salt: "I must say that all seemed rather rehearsed" Mr Wonka's Smile dropped
Mike: "like they knew it was gonna happen..." Mr Wonka just rolled his eyes
Willy: "oh poppycock" he started walking off, Mrs Gloop quickly caught up to him.
Mrs Gloop: "where is my son ?! Where does that pipe go to ?"
Willy: "that pipe !! Just so happens to lead to the room where I make the most delicious strawberry chocolate coated fudge"
Mrs Gloop: "so my son will be turned into strawberry flavoured chocolate coated fudge and will be shelled by the pound all over the world !?"
Willy: "no, I wouldn't allow it. The taste would be terrible, could you imagine tasting Augustus flavoured chocolate coated Gloop... ew !! No one would buy it" he then did this weird tongue roll thing to call an Oompa Loompa over.
Willy: "I want you to take Mrs Gloop to the fudge room kay !? Help her find her son and take a long stick and start poking it around in the big chocolate mixing barrel" the Oompa Loompa crosses his arms and then Mr Wonka did the same thing back. The Oompa Loompa tugged on Mrs Gloop dressed and dragged her towards the fudge room.
Charlie: "Mr Wonka?"
Willy: "yeah?"
Charlie: "why would Augustus' names already be in the Oompa Loompa song unless-" he was quickly cut off.
Willy: "improvisation is a parlour trick anyone can do it, you little girl say something, anything" he said while looking at Violet.
Violet: "chewing gum"
Willy: "chewing gum is really gross, chewing gum I hate the most. See exactly the same"
Mike: "not it isn't"
Willy: "you know you really shouldn't mumble because I can't understand a word your saying... now on with the tour" he began walking off. My mom was conversing with Mr Teavee so I stood with Charlie and Grandpa Joe.
Charlie: "grandpa are the Oompa Loompas really joking ?"
Grandpa Joe: "of course they're joking , that boy will be fine" I grab Charlie's hand and we walk towards the group with Grandpa Joe. I don't know why but everytime me and Charlie come in contact with each other I have butterflies in my stomach and it feels like he is the only person in the room... this feeling is so odd to me...