The Glass Elevator

Libby's POV
Mr Wonka was taking us somewhere, I was guessing he was taking us to another room but when we arrive there we were at a glass box.
Willy: "I don't know why I didn't think of this earlier, the best way to travel around the factory is by the glass elevator" the doors to the elevator opened and we all got in and there was A LOT of buttons.
Mike: "there can't be this many floors !!"
Willy: "how do you know smarty pants?" I laughed at that. "This isn't just an ordinary up and down elevator, this elevator can go sideways, longways, slantways and another way you could think of. Just press any button" he pushed a button "and whoosh your off... haha" and then the elevator started moving with a force, I accidentally fell into Charlie but luckily he held onto me. I was about to get up because I didn't want to be a burden on Charlie.
Charlie: "you don't have to get up, I don't mind" he says while smiling, I smiled back at him and stayed where I was. I saw my mom quickly take her phone out and take a photo of us, I just rolled my eyes at her. She put her phone away and kept talking with Mikes dad, she seems to be awfully close with him even though he has a rotten child. Mike was just glaring at Charlie so I glared at Mike, his face softened when he saw me and turned to look around.
Willy: "ladies and gentlemen, welcome to fudge mountain" we looked around and saw Oompa Loompas on a mountain of fudge. We then went to another room.
Willy: "oh!! ..... I'd much rather not talk about this one..." he looked down in embarrassment
Libby: "it's cotton candy"
Willy: "huh?"
Libby: "the candy that room is for, it's for cotton candy" all he did was smile at me and we went to another room.
Willy: "this is the puppet hospital and burn centre.... it's relatively new" we then kept on going and we shot downwards.
Willy: "ahhh, the administration office" we saw an Oompa Loompa in a dress "hello Doris !!" He smiled and waved, 'Doris' waved back and then the elevator shot backwards and then shot back down.
Mike: "why is everything here completely pointless?"
Charlie: "candy doesn't have to have a point"
Libby: "that's why it's candy" Mr Wonka just looked at us smiling.
Mike: "it's stupid !!! Candy is a waste of time" I saw Mr Wonka become sad as he started to get another flashback. I felt bad for the poor guy everything he has worked for is just being destroyed by some idiotic kids.
Libby: "mike why would you do that ?"
Mike: "what do you mean?"
Libby: "you've obviously said something that's made him get a flashback"
Mike: "your point is?"
Libby: "he obviously had a hard time growing up so can you please try and be kinder towards him"
Mike: "no !! He needs to be told the facts, he's an idiot and had no idea what he's doing!!" I jumped at that "why don't you just go and make out with Charlie !!"
Libby: "what are you on about?"
Mike: "I see the way you and him look at each other" I didn't even really bother to reply, I really did like Charlie but I don't think he would ever think of me in that way. We only just met and now I want to date him... I've never felt this way towards anyone. "Exactly... that's what I thought" Mr Wonka was still in his flashback. "I want to pick a room" Mr Wonka then snapped out of it and started to smirk.
Willy: "go ahead" of course Mike picked the Televison Room.