1 - First Day

Hayoung POV

*kring,kring*

I wake up as the sound of my alarm rings, today is the first day of my school and I'm a bit worried since it's a new school I'm going to.

Oh by the way, I'm Oh Hayoung. I'm 21 yrs. old. Today is my first day of college here in Korea since I just moved here with my family from L.A., I have been in L.A. for 10 to 11 and a half year. We moved there when I was 9 yrs. old. I'm the eldest daughter in our family, and I have a younger sister Oh Hani, she's in high school. I'm a studios type of girl and a sporty too..

The door suddenly opens
And Hani is the person who opened it.

" eonni, wake up, today is your first day of college." Hani said

"Yes, I'm awake" I responded

After.Hani gets out of my room and Me getting ready for school...

"Hanyoungie, where are you?! You're getting late for college! Hani is done eating her breakfast. " Mom shouted

"Yes Mom, I'm done" I said as I ran downstairs."ok,here is your breakfast eat it while going to school and dont worry about your school, Sungjae will be there and will be your classmate" Mom said while pushing us out from the house
"Really! Sungjae oppa will be there, yes!"I said "ok, now go.Bye Hayoungie and Hani good luck!" Dad said..

We get into our limousine since me and my sister didn't buy car yet..

( Skip to school )

"Eonni, I'm gonna go now. Good luck!" said Hani as she runs to her department. As I enter in the school I saw a familiar person and it looks like Sungjae oppa with his friends and surrounded by girls so I didn't go there since there's a lot of girls."Hayoungie, I'm here." I heard someone shouted my and its Sungjae oppa. Sungjae oppa ran to my direction and hugged me from the back. "Oh, oppa hi, how are you?" I said in English "yah! Oh Hayoung, you've grown up! I'm good, how about you and Hani and uncle and aunt?" he ask me in English "their good, specially Hani,she is really excited, while me getting really nervous" I said, while we walk through our classrooms, I notice that Sungjae oppa is not alone, "oppa, who are they, why do they keep on following you?" I ask in confusion "oh sorry, I didn't tell you. That is Kang Daniel" as he pointed on the cute browned hair boy " and that is Oh Sehun" he pointed on the cold looking boy.
"Guys, this is Oh Hayoung my childhood best friend."said Sungjae oppa

Sehun's POV

"Guys, this is Oh Hayoung my childhood best friend" Sungjae said. Oh, so she is the girl that Sungjae keep saying, she's beautiful and has a perfect body.

*kring,kring*

"Guys, we better go now or we're gonna be late." I said "Yeah let's go" Hayoung said "sure!" said Sungjae and Daniel in unison.

As we walk to our classrooms Sungjae and Daniel walk fast leaving me and Hayong side by side. I can feel that shes shy to talk to me so I make a first move "so, your Hayoung. Sungjae keeps telling us who you are. Oh I'm Oh Sehun, Sungjae Highschool Friend" I said "Hi Oh Sehun, I'm Oh Hayoung, Sungjae oppa Childhood frie---" she didn't continue her words as I feel someone hugging me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continue

Hi everyone..I hope you enjoy this chapter..and I'm sorry if it's wrong grammar..English is my 2nd language..so I hope you enjoy it!!❤😊

(And I will try to post another chapter later)

- author