3 - SSH

Authors POV

After Hayoung told Sungjae for their family dinner, Hayoung just went to their table with Joy and Yerin waiting...

Skip class time

*kring,kring*

Hayoung's POV

Ok, so it's time for afternoon class. I dont know my schedule yet but I have some friends to help me...We walk to the classroom until we arrived at our classroom. As I enter, all eyes are on me like they have been seen a ghost or something, but when I look at the person in the visitors table, I was surprised and I saw my friends in the US smiling at me lovingly

( Author's note: I will be adding Victon's Han Seungwoo and Lee Se-Jun as Hayoungs Korean Friends in the US and they are famous Models

So that's their photo if you wonder )

" yah! HAN SEUNGWOO LEE SE-JUN, when did the both of you come here in Korea and what are the both of you doing in here?!" I shouted a little "awh~ it's our princess. We just came here yesterday and we want to surprise you, so we went here and guess what?! We will study here princess youngie" Se-Jun told me. I walk to them and hug them, we do the friendship handshake and hug like it's just the three of us are in the classroom." Ok, Hayoung, Se-Jun and Seungwoo you can now take your seats so that we can start the class and today all of you will know your schedule" Our Teacher said, I walk to my table and saw them looking at me
"Yah! What's the problem? Why are the both of you not sitting?" I ask them "excuse me teacher, can we sit next to Hayoungie to the other table" Seungwoo ask our teacher, so that's why they look at me " ok Hayoung, you will move to the back and sit with them" our teacher said "yes! SSH is back!" "Yah Seungwoo be quiet" I told them, they help me get my things that i put in my table and we went t
o our own table...After the teacher discussion, we have 10 minutes break so I talked to them "yah! I miss the both of you" "us too" " so where is Hani?"" Hani is in her class at the south area" "oh ok" "wait, I should invite you guys, later my parents and my childhood friend and his parents will have dinner, you two can come?" " yeah sure why not? Where is the location" "oh no need I will just go to your house and pick up the both of you" "really thanks princess~" "wear decent clothes, okay?" "Okay"...after the break everyone is in the class, the teacher is not yet in the class room, so everyone is using their phones. I take a glance at Sungjae oppa and he looks disappointed, so I walk to his table " Jun and Woo, I will just talk to my friends for a minute and I will be back, ok?" "Ok no prob" Se-Jun said. I walk to Sungjae oppa and he saw and ask " Hayoungie what are doing here?" "Oppa, I was gonna say sorry because I left you here alone and go with them. I just miss them and I'm with them for 9 years already. I'm really sorry oppa and I know that you heard our conversation earlier, I invited them to our dinner because mom and dad missed them too and I'm sure for that. I'm really sorry, please forgive me" "yah! Oh Hayoung dont be too dramatic, I'm not angry at you, I just have a relationship problem. I dont know how to confess to my crush, you know" "ok, thanks. About your problem you can tell me, I can help you" " really?! Great! Go to your seat the teacher will be here in a minute" "ok, see yah!" "see yah" after I talk to Sungjae, I went to my seat and yeah, it's back to normal, the teacher just discuss about our schedule and guess what?! I didn't know that our has groups and I'm in a group called Apink? Yeah that group, so the school have some music groups and kinda fun. The teacher told me that I will go to the practice room after class so I just said ok...

( Skip after class )

After class I look again at my schedule

So it's my schedule and it's good since I dont need to wake up really early and go home late, our dismissal is super early! I'm going crazy, I can even go shopping and go all stores in the mall but not now I did not buy my car yet

So it's my schedule and it's good since I dont need to wake up really early and go home late, our dismissal is super early! I'm going crazy, I can even go shopping and go all stores in the mall but not now I did not buy my car yet...so I walk to the practice room of APink, I reach the door and knock (*knock,knock*) and the door opened " Hi! You must be Oh Hayoung, come in " the girl with a short hair said. I went inside and everyone in the room is looking at me "Hi everyone, I'm Oh Hayoung. Nice to meet you?" I said in a low voice "ohh, you must be our youngest and last member. Hi I'm Park Chorong, the leader and the eldest Member of the group, you can call me Rong eonnie" Chorong said "and this is Son Naeun" she pointed out the goddess beauty girl "Yoon Bomi "
pointed on the reddish hair girl
" Kim Namjoo," pointed on the girl that always smiles "and Jung Eunji" pointed on the girl with bangs, " hi Oh Hayoung, I'm Son Naeun, Son Seungwan little sister and the Visual and Center of the group. And as you've known our parents have a company partnership last 5 months in L.A." Naeun the goddess look said "I'm Yoon Bomi, you can call me Bomi or Bom eonnie, I'm the Main Vocals of the group" said Bomi " I'm Kim Namjoo, the lead vocals in the group" said Namjoo " Hi Hayoung, I'm Jung Eunji, Jung Yerin Elder sister and the main vocals of the group " said Eunji "owh, so your Yerin's eonnie. Hello" I said... after hours of talking the school ring bells which means the school has ended. We stop talking and look so happy and asked me "Hayoung, so what's your plan after this?" Ask Naeun "well, I just met my childhood friend and my family plans a family dinner so kinda busy, why?" I said " oh really. We just plan to invite you for shopping since we will go to mall later" Eunji eonnie said "oh, really. Sorry guys I can't come but next time we will go shopping and I will treat you guys with my mom's fashion bag and clothes for free, okay?!" I said with full excitement "really?! You're gonna treat us...awesome!" Bomi eonnie said "promise?" They asked me and I nodded "yeah why not?. Oh I gotta go, I need to get ready for tonight dinner..thank you everyone, enjoy you shopping. See yah tomorrow " I said walking away "ok, bye Maknae see you!" Rong ronnie said... after I reached the parking lot and saw our limousine with Hani inside.I walk and went inside and the driver drive us home...

To be continued

Hi everyone, it's been days since I didnt posted but here it is..enjoy and I will be posting part 4 tomorrow....bye!!

- author