Tattooed

Tattooed

"I don't want to waste your time-" I start to speak

"Oh please, it's the least I can do. " He opens the shop again and motions for me to come inside.

"So, how have the last few hours been for you?" I ask Jungkook as he smiles at me.

"Well, the usual. Except, no one EVER orders a vanilla milkshake."

"Hey! Don't make fun of me."

"I'm not. To be honest, it's kind of cute." Jungkook says.

I immediately blush and try to hide my face from him as he goes behind the counter.

"Why don't you come over here, and I'll show you some of the stuff?" Jungkook asks me.

I make my way to him and he shows me how he makes a simple vanilla milkshake.
The answer to that is: using a lot of fatty shit.

Damn, I probably need to stop with the milkshakes.

The strainer fall onto the ground and we both go to pick it up. Our heads bump together and we fall onto the ground, laughing.

"Ow!" I say through my laughs.

"Maybe you should sit and I'll finish this." Jungkook says with a grin.

"Huh... well, that's what she said." I say and he laughs again.

As he gets up, his full sleeve shirt lifts a little and I see a tattoo. In fact, a series of tattoos that look like they form a sleeve of tattoos.

That's weird.

Jungkook looks way too innocent to have even a single tattoo, let alone a full sleeve.

Weird.

I go back to a table, as he blends the milkshake when I notice two missed calls from my mother.

I'm not in the mood right now, so I put my phone back in my purse.

"Here you go!" Jungkook says, as he hands me the milkshake.

As I take a sip of the miraculously delicious shake, I feel a sense of gratitude for this heavenly boy.

"Thank you so much, Jungkook." I smile at him.

"It's really not that big of a problem." He smiles back.

I sip on the milkshake as he looks somewhere and after a few seconds, our eyes awkwardly meet again.

"Do you want to tell me what happened today?" Jungkook asks.

"You know what? I actually want to. It's been burning inside of me, and I've not been able to vent it out to someone."

"Well, we've got all night, I guess." Jungkook's eyes twinkle a bit.

...

"And the main issue isn't even the constant fighting or the divorce, it's that I have to do it alone. My sister left the family for this guy and... well that's another story. She has never tried to make contact with us and we've tried contacting in so many ways. I just... I'm tired. And I don't want to feel tired. I feel like I'm committing a crime by saying that. I just want to keep a positive energy for everyone. It takes a toll on me, I guess."

"I understand. It must be tough to not have anyone to vent to." Jungkook says with a sigh.

"Well, that was a very long story. I probably shouldn't talk about myself so much." I laugh a little.

"You should though. It's kinda charming." He smirks a little.

We don't talk for a minute, and I try to think of something in order to cut out the awkward silence.

"Do you actually have tattoos, by the way?" I blurt out.

"What?" Jungkook says, slightly confused.

"I just... I thought." I start to say.

"No, I don't have any tattoos. And actually, it's getting late. I have to go home now. If you're done, I'm going to lock up right now. Okay?" He looks at his watch and looks back at me, with a slight change in his gaze.

"Umm, okay? I'll leave." I smile at him and throw away whatever of my milkshake remained.

He nods and goes back behind the counter to get something.

"Bye." I say softly.

He just waves back without making eye contact and then turns his back on me.

I make my way out of Starbucks, start my car, and leave for home.

_\|/_

A/N:
Please comment and vote lovelies
And follow me too if you like!
How are y'all liking the book?
Me @ u lovely hoes<3 :

A/N:Please comment and vote lovelies And follow me too if you like!How are y'all liking the book?Me @ u lovely hoes<3 :