Introduction (very important to read)

(Hiiiii :)

Hello and welcome to "The Broken Dove" as I'm your weird author here to......... actually let me check on the paper be right back. So I'm here to say that photos, gifs, quotes, and mainly most characters aint mine so credits to the rightful owner and the only character that belongs to me is Y/n. The storyline will be a bit different as it will all be on Y/n Pov. 

Please excuse my grammar as  its not on point. Please don't send hate b/c of it. 

 I'm actually quite scare of how this book will turn out so be patient with me as I write these on paper and pencil before actually using typing it on Wattpad. I will posting on only Monday, Wednesday, Fridays, and sometimes Sunday if I miss update day. 

Now for Basic Information and Characters Info

(Y/N) = Your name

(L/N)= last name

(H/L)= hair length 

(H/C)=hair color

(E/C)= eye color

(F/D)= favorite drink

(F/C)= favorite color

Y/N (Your name) L/N (last name) 

Quirk; Heal, Wings, and Precognition 

Her feathers can heal people wounds as she has to give it to them in order for it to work. Placing the feather on the wound and sitting still for 5 minutes the wound will be heal. Depending on how damage the wound is it can only heal it to some limit.The user feathers can grow again  in two days.  

Weakness; The amount of energy that wound needs takes out energy of user. They have to make calculation before giving it off. 

Wings are very helpful for the user as it give the ability to fly in air. 

Weakness; If the user flys too much, her wings get tired out. 

The user last quirk is Precognition, which is similar to future sight. She is able to sense future events as she can warn others in time before destructive strikes. The only way she sense these is by lucid dreams at any time. She has not gain control of it as she under Sir Nighteye to work on this quirk with him b/c his quirk is similar to hers. 

Weakness; She can use this quirk 3 times in a day as she has to pick wisely when to use it. She can be in lucid dream for awhile but over 15 minutes she can be experiencing hallucinations from the dream. 

I think this is about it and I will be posting soon so tootsies.