Our Day Together

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~f/ic- favorite ice cream~~~~~~~~~~~

Patrol in my hometown was fun as I got the time to enjoy and revisit memories awhile doing work. But the time was ending soon as I knew eventually I would have to go. As I walk around the neighborhood to see if they was anything suspicious or anything out of the  inordinately.

"Why is it so quiet and how come I feel like I'm being watched?"

Walking ahead as knowing that someone else was following me as I took a detour and speed walking. Hiding behind a wall in the darkness as the person stop and look around before going ahead straight. Following them quickly and quietly as they stop and answer their cell phone. "Boss, no I couldn't get her at the moment but I will. She is clearly near her next stage but yet she doesn't know. I will contact you once I got her," as he walked away and leaving me in my thoughts.

That night I didn't sleep as I got distracted from earlier like what did he mean by " my next stage" and why are they trying to get me?

                                       ~The Next Day~

"Hey Y/n, how come Fluff isn't with you today?" As Hawks ask me awhile following me in the air. "Could on Y/n spill the tea gurl!!!???" stopped by the top of a building and look at Hawks ad he smirks. "Dude, how much more are you going to bother me. I'm not in the mood right now with the questions," I said coldly at him and not caring for his response as I left. What I heard yesterday been buggy me lately as I kept think about it. 

" You do know I wouldn't leave you right lol," as I look see Hawks by my side as smirked and laughing at the same time. Flying in the air as we race each other and had fun until my wings give it in as I started landing on land but Hawks carry me bridal style and put me down. " I know how to land geez," hiding my face of embarrassment into his chest as some citizens are staring at us. " I dont care," as he chuckled awhile smirking as he ruffled my hair, "so cute." 

Staring at each other as I running away as I heard the ice cream music as I see the ice cream truck man is here yay. Standing in line for my turn as Hawks comes up to me as it seems like he was running to catch up to !me as sweat is dripping on his face. " How you that fast I'm running but not with your wings," as he painted and I answer his question, " My wings have a limit as I can't over do it." 

"Miss, what ice cream would you like," I picked my f/ic and Hawks did also as we were about to finish our order when I see a big sister and her little sister as the little girl is crying. Walking over there to observe what's going on as the overheard the conversation between the two. 

"Sis, please stop crying. I can't get you ice cream, as the little girl kept crying. Approach towards them as the little girl eyes lit up as she look at me,"Look sis, its a pretty lady." "Hello there, I was wondering if you guys would want some ice cream," the little girl said yes as her sister was telling her no. "Its alright I insist so please," as they both follow me and we all order our ice cream as I was about to paid but Hawks handing some money to the person. "It's on me," as the kids were thanking us and leaving to go to the park. 

Leaving us alone as I sat under the tree as I stare at nature and how beautiful it was. "Why is there one different flower in that big batch of different flowers together?" approach to the field of flowers as picking out on and staring at them. " That flower you see is different and unique from the others as it took time to understand who they were and to accept their self then copying the others," as he sat stood behind me and back hug me as I felt his warm breath. Turning me around as look straight into my eyes as I stare back as I saw my reflection in his eyes as he started closing in the gap until our nose touch each other. 

              "Y/n, I'm in love with you........." 

His lips press into mines as he kiss me, leaving me in shock of what's happening right now as my eyes were open until I accepted and kiss him back. The warm passionate kiss as it felt trying to draw out all the air out of my lungs. He stop kiss me as the other thing I could heard was us trying to catch our breath as I embrace him and say those words I been afraid to say for a long time once again," I....... I love you too.

A/n

Im sorry for not updating lately as I been focus on my school lately as I'm starting my freshman year as everyone said its the most important year in high school and also my medical class. I wanna to said TYSM FOR ALL THE LOVE AnD SUPPORT FOR THIS BOOK as it means a lot to me. 

I always been wondering what to do this app as I started reading bnha ff as Hawks catch my attention and I knew I had to read those books. My first few chapters I had started writing them as drafts on paper during the beginning of quarantine as I didn't think much out of it. But eventually, I decide to post this for any peeps in quarantine to have something to  read and not be bored at home. 

I hope y'all are safe and spund. Please 🙏 stay healthy and wear your masks when in public as we can make it out if we do what is told too. See you guys tomorrow update as I will be updating daily for you guys as I fell y'all hanging :( sorry guys.

Peace out~