𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

The Gate part 2_______________________

The Gate part 2
_______________________

When the teens got inside, they saw Billy pinning Lucas against one of Mrs. Byers cabinets. Before Lucas was able to push Billy off of him, Jessica heard Billy's voice break when telling him to stay away from Max.

Jessica's head began to flood with how many times boys had broken her heart, Billy slowly becoming more protective of her. Yes, he didn't love Max as much as he did Jessica, but he still cared whether or not someone else hurt her.

Luckily, Lucas knew how to defend himself and kicked Billy, pushing him off. This of course only made Billy madder, causing him to yell, "You are so dead, Sinclair! You're dead."

Thankfully, Steve had gotten to the dangerous teenage boy before he could cause any damage to the younger one.

"No. You are." As Steve landed his first punch on Billy's left cheek, Jessica ran over and brought Lucas back to the group.

She stood in front of them just in case the fight got out of hand and began to move. Jessica wanted to root for Steve to put an end to the fight so they could go help El, but knew as soon as Billy started to laugh, he had already lost.

"Looks like you got some fire in you after all, huh? I've been waiting to meet this King Steve everybody's been telling me so much about."

Steve had somehow remained calm while Billy was slowly going off the rails.

"Get out." Steve pushed slightly on Billy's chest to make the point.

In a flash, Billy threw a punch while Steve ducked, laying one on him instead. Cheers from the kids led to Steve punching him multiple times, pushing him back to a countertop.

Unfortunately for him, Billy had access to the dishes and cracked a plate on his head. Billy had gotten the upper hand and began to throw Steve around.

As they made their way into the living room, the group shifted around as to not get in the way.

Billy grabbed Steve by the collar and said, "No one tells me what to do," before headbutting him.

Steve had fallen after that hit and seemed to be knocked out cold. The kids yelled at him to get up and that Billy was going to kill him.

Jessica knew that she had to do something to stop him, while he was mid punch she started towards him.

"Billy get the fuck off of him! You're hurting him!"