cuddling (fluff)

Satori's smile was as big as usual as he sat down to watch some Netflix, it had been a good day today, now all he had too do was wait for ushijima to get home.

.
.
.

Tendou sat up straight at the sound of a car pulling up to their driveway.
He hopped up from the lounge and skipped over to the door, swinging it open, he was greeted by his exhausted boyfriend.

"Wakatoshi-kun! How was your day!" Tendou chirped as he helped him take off his coat.
"It was long.. what about you satori?"
The taller male answered in a rough voice. "Oh it was okay, I'm guessing practice was extra hard today?" Tendou asked. "Yeah we have a practice match coming up, it's fine though I just need some food and sleep and I'll be okay tomorrow." He said as he kissed the top of his head.

"Your so cute Toshi!" He blushed.

Smiling, Tendou walked over to their kitchen.

"I cooked for us!" He said happily.
Ushijima smiled and stared at his beautiful boyfriend. "Thank you baby." he said and walked towards him to wrap his arms around his waist.

"I-Its okay!" The red head stuttered. Wakatoshi hardly ever used lovey Dovey words like that. But when he did it made him blush like crazy!

"Let's have dinner now then we can go and cuddle for a bit, okay?" Tendou said as he unwrapped himself from his arms and walked over to get some plates.

.
..

.

After dinner, as promised, they where now cuddled up together on the couch watching some of tendoū's favourite animes. "You know your absolutely beautiful tendou?" Ushijima said out of the blue.
"w-wah! o-oh tha-ank you! So are you!" Tendoū's face was so red, he felt like he was on fire.

Ushijima rubbed his thumb over the bags under his eyes."You shouldn't stay up so late, it's not good for you health" he said with a frown. "Oh no I'm fi-" he tried but he was cut off by the bigger mans arms wrapping around him once again and carrying him (princess style) to their room.

"That was so romantic toshi" Tendou giggled as he sat next to his bigger boyfriend.

"Was it?, I dident even notice." He said numbly. Tendou pouted.

Ushijima then ran his finger over tendoū's lip. Leaning in to finally push their lips together. Tendou wrapped his arms around the others neck as ushijima picked him up and placed him into his lap.

Satori licked ushijimas bottom lip asking for entrance. He other male opened his mouth and let him explore it. Once they pulled away from each other they where both blushing with a string of saliva to connect them.

Ushijima placed kisses all over Tendoū's face, then laid him down on their bed, quickly getting up to turn off the light then hoped into bed as well.

"I feel like your treating me as if I'm the exhausted one-" tendou laughed. "-Really, I'm the one who should be taking care of YOU!" He poked at Waka's chest. 

"It's okay satori, I've been through worse, though tomorrow I have a day off. You better take care of me then" he smiled.  "Okay I will!" Tendou yelped now feeling determined.

"Okay we should get to bed now." Ushijima announced.
"Yeah, okay" the middle blocker yawned.

Tendou placed his head under Wakatoshi's chin, arms wrapping around him tightly then closed his eyes, the other man placed his head on tendou's, then put his arms near Satori's back.

"I love you Toshi!" Tendou smiled.

"I love you too Satroi, sweet dreams my love." Ushijima said with a kiss to tendoū's head.

"Sweet dreams" he replied

And with that they both drifted
peacefully off to sleep with their hearts fluttering.

.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.

A/n

Okay so that was it, please give me constructive criticism, I love that shit, I know it's not good so don't be mean..lol..

So leave some suggestions and I'll try my best, I have a lot of trouble making up stories some times so yeah...bye.

-c