4.

Harry stumbled into the office, shaking the icy mix that had collected on his hood through the foyer.  Normally he’d chat, okay maybe flirt with Louis, because wow he had nice ass and Harry was really lonely, and sex deprived. Then after the homosexual side of his bisexuality made itself known, he’d find Perrie for some tea, then go see Zayn, but today he couldn’t bring himself too. His hands shook as he sprinted down the marbled hallways, throwing the door to Zayn’s office open.

Zayn’s head snapped up to meet the younger, sobbing lad whose curled were longer and falling horribly in his face. “Are you that weak, Styles?” Zayn complained, returning to signing off on more loans.

The lanky lad’s body slid down the door, his head hanging in shame. “You never said there was a child. A small, beautiful child, who didn’t know of the shit in this world, safe in the innocence of his mother’s arms.” Harry hiccupped, scrubbing at his eyes, trying to ride his memory of the small boy clinging to his mother’s leg, screaming as she sent him to his room so he wouldn’t have to see.

“The world’s full of children, Harry. The world is full of orphans. They turn out fine.” Zayn waved his hand dismissively, signing at a paper.

Harry staggered himself up, using the wall for support. “But, the look on his face.” Harry cried, moving to one of the chairs, allowing himself to melt into its comfort.

“Yes, and? Do you know the story behind that child? His mother desperately wanted him, but she couldn’t find a sperm donor, so I stepped in. I funded in vitro fertilization and she’s had what, five years to pay it back, and hasn’t.”

“But, raising a child is expensive.” Harry countered feeling sympathy.

“Yes, well she should have considered that before, hadn’t she?” Zayn mocked his eyes icy with greed. “Oh, you don’t think so?”

Harry swallowed before speaking. “I think you’re a heartless son of a bitch.” The words fell from Harry’s lips before he could process what all he said, his thought scattered all over the place.

Zayn was up out of his seat, grasping the zipper of Harry’s coat before the younger lad could process what was happening. With all his strength, Zayn knocked Harry out of the chair and onto the floor, pinning him down. His tattooed hands sharply held Harry’s jaw. “What was that?” he hissed. Harry whimpered at the pressure not finding it all pleasurable. “Well?” Zayn pressed on, expecting an answer.

“N-nothing.” Harry choked out, needing to swallow his saliva under Zayn’s constriction.

“That’s what I thought. I played God for that girl, and she didn’t repent. Everything happens for a reason, Harry. I know you need this job, I know you’re lonely and this fills that void. I know everything about you. I know you love Louis and he doesn’t love you back. I know you fell for Perrie but I took her from you. I know you’re saving up to send your parents on a nice vacation. I also know your sister is quite fit, and you wouldn’t want her falling into the wrong hands. I know, Harry, I know.”

By this point Harry was able to breathe, but continued to cry, silent tears falling from his normally cold eyes. “I’m sorry Zayn.” He sobbed, turning his head away, trying to fight the bubbling urge to kill Zayn for bringing up his family and the state of his broken heart.

Zayn let out a soft coo, stroking along the soft jaw lines of the handsome boy. “I’m proud of you Harry, you’ve done so well and shown so much potential. You just need to put those little thoughts of yours someplace else. Now, get up and go home, rest, I’ll need you early tomorrow.”

Harry heaved himself up, wiping at his eyes, not saying a word to Zayn. He felt lonelier than ever now that Zayn had pointed it out, and it didn’t help any that it turned him on slightly when Zayn touched him, but sleeping with his boss was a one-time thing that he’d rather not do again, because whether the people here at work believed it or not, Harry Styles was not a submissive person.