Supernatural Accurance

From behind Frisk, they heard the sounds of something... or someone- shifting around, followed by the clanking of armor. Frisk whipped around, shaking with immense fear, the thoughts of what this beast of great power could do to a minuscule human such as themselves.

Before they knew it, they were faced by a massive blue dragon, adorned with gleaming silver armor tied with blue cloth. The towering beast flew above the ground, every flap of their wings sending gusts of powerful winds forward, uplifting the snow. Frisk trembled, feeling like their heart had jumped out of their chest in that very instant. The dragon landed gracefully on the ground, crouched slightly with a fist to the floor.

"Who are you?" He asked, his slightly high-pitched voice off putting, sending shivers down Frisk's spine. The snow had begun to to fall around them in large amounts, making it difficult to see. The blue dragon, who Frisk presumed to be Nathan, narrowed his luminescent green eyes, of which emitted a piercing glow through the snowstorm that had fallen upon them.

Frisk did not answer back, which upset Nathan to a point of annoyance. "Not one to speak, are you?" He huffed, his voice laced with icy cold expression, much like the particles of ice crashing down slowly around them. "I'm terribly sorry, Human. But this is no place for you." As the words left his maw, Nathan gracefully unsheathed a sword from a scabbard on his side, the silvery metal scraping against the surface of the leather. He pointed his blade toward Frisk, the snow parting around it.

"You bring threats to my kind." Nathan sneered curtly, his gaze still narrowed with perturbed thought. Frisk couldn't contemplate how a human as small as themselves could pose any danger to such intimidatingly statured creatures, though they could not reply out of fear creeping up their spine, like a spider made of frost. Nathan opened his eyes a little more, though his frown stayed plastered upon his lizard-like features. The spines on the back of his head and neck shook slightly, as he began circling Frisk, his sword still pointed at them, no matter which direction he faced.

"You don't act like them." Nathan ventured quietly, his eyes narrowing into slits again as he studied the human standing in fear before him. His gaze lifted from Frisk to look at the smaller gray dragon behind them, who still remained a look of terror, yet it was reduced. Nathan's ear flicked, making his earring jingle slightly with its quick movement. "Ronnie." He muttered simply, his blade unmoved from where it was positioned still. "Go retrieve Gabe. Have him warn the King." The young dragon's words were laced with warning.

The gray female, who Frisk knew now to be Ronnie, looked at Nathan with uncertainty, lifting her talon a tiny bit as if she wished to speak. "Go!" Nathan spat curtly, losing his patience. Ronnie flinched, before turning and running off into the woods beyond, her tail winding behind her. Nathan then reverted his gaze back to Frisk. From what they could see, Nathan was still young, which was amplified by his higher pitched vocals. He had obnoxiously bright green eyes, close to that of radioactive waste they'd seen in movies, and he had a much larger tooth sticking up from his bottom jaw, on his right.

He lowered his sword, the metal leaving a trail in the snow from where it passed. He sheathed in back into the leather scabbard with anger-amplified force, his ears flattened. "I will give you a single chance. Just one. To run into those woods, and get yourself lost!" Nathan howled fiercely, his voice accompanied by a faint roar, which must have come from his true side. Frisk took this much needed opportunity to race into the woods opposite of where Ronnie had gone. They looked back over their shoulder for a split moment to see Nathan take off into the air, splitting the snow with his launch.