14-{BEWITCHED BY THE WITCHER}

{CHAPTER FOURTEEN{I'LL NEVER BE WORTHY

{CHAPTER FOURTEEN
{I'LL NEVER BE WORTHY...

«««»»»

Nakhti stood near the kitchen table with her hand pressing against it to give her some support. Her mind circled with thoughts and so did Geralt's. Ever since he stepped in the room, his stride didn't break as he walked in every direction. "He's in a deep healing sleep." Hearing the mage's voice caused both mutants to look her.

Walking closer to the table, Geralt pressed his hand against the warm wood he began to speak. "How long will he sleep for?"

"Long enough for you the bathe." Geralt squinted his eyes in confusion while Nakhti started to fold her arms over her chest. Seeing their reaction, Yennefer rolled her eyes and set down two sets of clothing.

"How did you..." the elf started to inquire but then let out a single laugh as it became obvious. "Oh, right. Magic." The purple eyed beauty sent the girl a flirty smile making Geralt's defenses rise.

Placing a hand on the queens shoulder, he spoke. "I don't think bathing in this house is going to leave me any cleaner."

"I insist." Turning her view from the elf, she continued. "I can not only guess the age and breed of your horse, but also it's color..." Yennefer couldn't hold back the disgust tone in her voice when the issue. "By the smell."

"Hmm." Geralt hummed as Nakhti lifted up her arm to smell what the mage was speaking of. Yeah maybe she's got a point.

«««»»»

Nakhti could feel her heart beat in her chest as Yennefer began to brush her hair, before she twisted it into a messy bun. Geralt resided in the warm tub keeping his eyes straight forward seeing as the only thing that covered the queen was a sheer robe that left nothing to the image. "I don't know how he hasn't devoured you. You're absolutely gorgeous." As her words loomed in the air a deep blush made its way to her fair face.

"He doesn't-"

"Hush." The mage stood, quieting the girl then grabbed her arms to pull her up. Once the two faced each other Yen walked behind the girl and embrace the robe with her fingers. Geralt couldn't help but watch as the robe slid around her smooth skin, pressing against certain areas making them clear to see. Yennefer noticed his stare. "Turn around." Without questioning or protesting the witcher averted his hungry eyes.

Nakhti turned to the larger man and her heart sped within. His skin tightened around his muscles making them look incredibly sexy. Water dripped down his chest disappearing into the tub. His hair was pulled back, however a few strands were pulled out and framed his face and that was what really got the elf to warm. She loved it when that happened. It was simple but she want those single hairs to strangle her. Feeling Yennefer's fingers tips slide down her shoulder to the front of her body, causing goosebumps. Grabbing the material, the mage dragged it down the elf's body exposing it to the coldness.