The Brother's plan part 2

"So, you have seen him, you lied to him and now you wish to see him more" says Queenie. Her and Tina and Jacob are meeting for lunch whilst they are taking a quick break from the bakery that they got built up in Diagon Alley after moving to London and getting married.

"Yes. But in my defence, Queen, if you were me wouldn't you do the same thing? If Jacob lost his memory of you, wouldn't you see him as much as you could so that he can know you again?"

Queenie nods, tears sprouting in her lovely, blue eyes. Tina holds a hand out and holds one of Queenie's hands. Jacob looks between the sisters.

"So...er would you guys like to be alone or-?" he asks.

"No Jacob please stay it's fine really. And Newt's your friend too you need to hear this." Tina explains.

"Okay, so will he ever meet us?"

Tina and Queenie's hands separate and Tina turns towards Jacob.

"Of course. In fact you guys should come with me on my next visit to see him"

Jacob and Queenie nod enthusiastically.

"I'm gonna visit him tomorrow afternoon so I can meet you two at the bakery and then we all head to St. Mungo's together."

"Sounds like a plan" says Jacob.

"Oh honey I can't wait" Queenie replies.

"Great, I better get back to work so I will see you guys at say 5pm tomorrow?"

They nod again and they head their separate ways.

-

"Hi, Tina" Theseus greets, knocking three times on her office door.

Tina looks up at him from her position at her desk.

"Hey Theseus, what's up?"

"Good news, Newt's injuries are healing and the healers say he can come home in two days. After some final routine checks."

"Wow, that's amazing. Thanks for telling me."

"Of course. So Queenie and Jacob are coming with you to see him tomorrow?"

Tina nods.

"Just remember what the healer said-"

"I know I know we can't overwhelm him with new information but I'm just introducing them as my sister and her muggle husband."

Theseus smiles, widely.

"What?"

"Just hearing a word we say out of an American's mouth. Sounds funny"

"Shut up"

Theseus holds up his hands in surrender. "Just joking around. I know we all need it right now"

"We're gonna be just fine, Thes."

He nods his reply then turns and returns back to his office.

-

"So I'm meeting new people tomorrow?" Newt questions his brother.

"Yes, but don't worry they're really nice people and Queenie is Tina's younger sister and well a legilimens-"

Newt's eyes go wide.

"But she never says out loud what people are thinking. And Jacob is her muggle husband who owns a bakery in Diagon Alley. He's a really kind person trust me you will be fine. Besides Tina will be there" Theseus finishes, raising his eyebrows suggestively.

Newt blushes at his brother's suggestion.

"I-I don't know w-what y-you're t-talking about, Thes"

"You're sweet on her. It's fine you're allowed to fall for someone you have been getting to know"

"It's not that it's just that well you know I don't know about this stuff"

"You mean how to woo a woman?"

Newt nods and looks down at his blankets.

"Look, Tina is the type of woman who is waiting for the perfect man for her. We've become good friends and she's told me that she wants to wait until she knows she has found the right person"

"But what if I'm not the right person?"

Theseus leans forward and grips onto his brother's shoulder.

"You take a leap of faith, Newt. You always to do when it comes to your feelings"

-

The next day, Tina meets with Queenie and Jacob at the bakery and they make their way to the hospital. She leads them to Newt's bed where they find him sitting up in bed, staring into space and smiling. Tina smiles when she sees him. Queenie nudges her sister's shoulder and Tina comes out of her trance and goes through into the room, the married couple following behind her.

"Hey" Tina greets him.

Newt comes out of his trance-like state and turns and smiles at her, then his eyes focus on the two strangers behind her.

"Hello, Tina" he greets back.

"Hey there, honey" Queenie says, waving at Newt. Newt waves awkwardly back.

"Hey" Jacob says, holding up his hand in a greeting gesture. Newt nods back.

Queenie and Jacob stand at the end of Newt's bed as Tina sits in the chair next to his bed.

"So, er, Newt, this is my younger sister, Queenie and this is her husband Jacob, who is a no-maj. I mean a muggle"

"Nice to meet you" Newt says, looking them at from under his bangs.

"Nice to meet you too, pal" Jacob answers.

"Yeah it's very nice" Queenie adds.

Tina starts telling Newt about them and all four starts conversing about each other, Newt finding himself oddly comfortable around them.

Hey sorry, that's what I've got for now but don't worry the next chapter should hopefully be up soon as I have a lot of ideas for this fic. Hope you all enjoy, vote and comment on this story.

See you all soon.