3

It's been three months since I met Namjoon and the others. I'm walking to the cafeteria alone when I trip and fall. All of the students around me start to laugh and call me names. I feel the tears building up until someone walks over and everyone gasps.

"Here, let me help you." I look up and see a boy offering me his hand.

I take it and smile, he helps me up, "Thank you for helping me."

"It's no problem, what's your name? I haven't seen you around before." He asks.

"My name is (L/n) (Y/n), I moved to his school three months ago."

"Oh, welcome, my name is Kai, it's nice to meet you." He says smiling, "Would you like me to walk to you the cafeteria?"

"Oh, no it's fine, you've already helped me so much today." I say smiling.

"If you say so, see you around (Y/n)!" He exclaims walking away.

I go a head to the cafeteria and sign done with the boys. "(Y/n), what happened to you knee?" Jin asks.

"I tripped over." I say smiling and rubbing the nape of my neck.

"Are you okay?!" Namjoon asks.

"Yes, a nice guy called Kai helped me." I say smiling, "He was really nice."

I look around and see them all shocked. "Kai?!" Hoseok exclaims.

"Yeah..?"

Suddenly, I see Kai walking over to me, "Hey (Y/n), you made it to the cafeteria!" He exclaims, "Oh, you're sitting with Bangtan..."

"Yeah, they're my friends!" I say smiling, "Thank you so much for helping me today."

"Yeah, it's no problem." He says, he look distracted.

"Everything okay?" I ask.

"Yeah, everything is fine." He say looking at me and smiling, he then takes my hand in his and I'm shocked, "If you ever need anyone, I'm free to talk."

I smile, "Thank you."

He lets go of my hand and walks away. I'm so shocked, he just took my hand like that?! What's his deal?

I turn around and start eating my lunch, "(Y/n), are you okay?" Jungkook asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I say coldly, I don't want to talk about it, I must be really sensitive to be affect by that...

"Are you sure?" Namjoon says.

"Yeah."

"Pfft." I hear Yoongi, "You're ridiculous."

I look at him confused, "Why?"

"It's so stupid that your flustered by that." He says.

"What are you talking about?"

"The fact that Kai held your hand, stupid."

"Yoongi, please, give me a break okay?" I ask standing up.

"(Y/n)!" I hear Jin call out.

"I'll see you in class Namjoon." I say in a cold and sad tone. I walk out of the cafeteria.

——————————
"Why did you say that?" I hear Namjoon ask me.

"What? She was being stupid so I told her." I say sighing, "Why?"

"You hurt her feelings." Jin says.

I scoff, "Pfft, I don't care, I shouldn't care less about her feelings."