4

"No, it doesn't sound nice." I say looking at the guitar I'm holding, "It needs something more."

All of us start thinking, we're sitting in Yoongi's studio. It's quite cool in here. There's a lot of cool recording stuff in here.

Yoongi hums and we listen to it again. I sigh and put the guitar down. I shut my eyes and sit there thinking. It's needs something spicy.

We continue recording and finally we come up with the instrumental. (It won't be accurate to the time this is set it.) We're using some traditional instruments and a hip-hop beat. (Can you guess the song?)

I hear Namjoon humming something, I smile, "That's good."

"Really?" He asks.

I nod.

It's been a few days, we've almost finished the song, it's now my turn to record lyrics. (These are going to be in Hangul).
"뭘 어쩌고 저쩌고 떠들어대셔,
I do what I do,
그니까 넌 너나 잘하셔,
You can't stop me loving myself!"
I start singing the Oh's I've been doing all of them.
Then I get to sing, "지하자 좋다!"

I also do some harmonies in Jimin's bridge. Finally, at the end of the bridge, "It's okay, 난 이 순간 행복해" I belt the last note and the boys cheer. I do a smooth run back down. And I keep echoing my high note with, "행복해."

I go the last chorus and Yoongi stops recording. I get a drink of water.

"We're done." Yoongi's says.

I smile and we all start cheering, "Can we listen?" I ask.

"K." He says, I sigh, his bad mood always makes me upset. But we listen to the completed song. It sounds really good.

"We also have to edit the video, explaining the process." Namjoon says.

"We can do it later." Jungkook says, "Let's be happy the song is finally done!"

We leave the dorm and go out to eat dinner.

The food comes out and we all start eating, celebrating the completion of our song. I can't believe it's actually finished.

"What's it called?" Jin asks.

I look around and everyone, we haven't thought about that yet...

"How about 'Loving myself'?" Jimin asks.

"No? I don't think it works..." Hoseok says.

"How about 'IDOL'?" Tae says.

"That sounds nice..." I say, "It works with the song as well."

"Let's call it Idol." Namjoon says.

"Not just Idol, but in capital letters!" Taehyung exclaims making us all laugh.

"Okay, Let's call it IDOL!" Namjoon says, emphasising 'Idol'.

We all cheer and eat.