2|ㄴMemoriesㄱ

5 Year Later

"Good morning, Miss Lee," my secretary walk inside my cabin. I look towards her before nodding my head. "Today's schedule is not busy, You have meeting with board at 2 PM after lunch and at 7 PM you have to meet CEO of J.J Enterprise," I nodded my head before gesturing her to leave the room.

I take a deep breath before closing my eyes. Not again, Again I doing the same and exact thing I done 5 years back. I let out a sigh as I look towards our childhood picture.

My eyes fixed on it as the flashback start playing in my mind.

Flashback

"ICE, what you like the most?" A small boy asked to the girl who sitting beside him in the park bench. "Hmm... Barbie," she said with giggle. He laugh with her. "ICE, when we are become adult .... Will you marry me?" He asked.

The girl look towards him before frowning her eyebrows in confusion. "Marry... what was that?" She asked innocently. He think about this for minutes before replying. "Marry mean... you have to stay with me until you become old, just like our parents," The girl nodded her head in excitement.

"Okay... but you have to buy me new dress, toys and chocolate," She said with huge smile. He chuckled at her reaction and quickly nodded his head. "Promise," He asked, she pretend to think before replying. "I promise," she said and make pinky promise. "you have to watch Iron man movie with me every weekend," He said and She shook her head before standing from the bench.

"No... I hate that, you always make me watch that movie... if you do that i will not marry you," she said and walk away followed by upset boy who just saying sorry.

_____

"Jungkook....." A girl walk inside the cabin of new CEO of J.J Enterprise. Looking towards her, his face somehow Lightup. "Baby," he said and left the chair. He walk towards her before holding her waist as she wrapped her arms around him.

"I miss you," she said and pouted, jungkook giggle staring on her pouty lips before kissing it. "Its only 4 hours since I am away from you and you already start missing me." He asked. She giggle before pinching his cheeks.

"So cute," She said, Jungkook face become serious as she said those words. "Are you sure I am cute... don't call your hot and handsome boyfriend cute baby girl otherwise punishment is on the corner," He whisper in her ear before licking it.

Her face start blushing as he is so closed to her, "Jungkook," she called him and they both stare in their eyes for about a sec before she spoke up. "Jia, I mean Lee Jia.... Today is your date with her," She said and jungkook nodded his head in agreement. He parted from her and walk towards the glass window.

"But don't worry... I hear she is cold ass Woman who cares about nothing," She gulp hearing his comment. She look at his back before hugging him from the back. "Jungkook... Are you sure about what you going to do... I mean this marriage and after--" "shhh babygirl... I only love one person who is you... all these years are not joke for me.. So believe in me," He said and she nodded her head.

His eyes dark as he look outside the window. Something inside him advising him to re-think about his decision. Something inside him don't want to do that but he has to. "Jungkook," She called him again. He turn and look at her.

"Actually Gucci just launched the limited collection bags and I really want to buy one," She said and without listening he called someone. "Miss Kim would you please connect my call with the CEO of Gucci," he said and she reply with yes before connecting the call, After a little wait the called received. "Yahh.... You should just called me with your mobile why so formality," The manly voice heard from the other side. He chuckled before replying it.