Prologue

This is the story of how I died...Don't worry, though. I came back!

                       [~~~~~~~¤~~~~~~~]

Had you ever think of how this world functions because, same. How in the world I'd have to welcome my very first vision to this beautiful earth and the acknowledgement to live in here when I could just live in the Mars. No air, right.

I woulda just be an alien.

A no lonely pathetic ass alien who had no friend of the same species in the space, no food, no home, no clothes, no breathing system, and no brain. Uh, nevermind.

Anyway, real question is why am I so lonely?

"Ouch- fudging hell where did your mother gave birth of you from? Out of all place-"

Oh, Everlyn stop saying colourful words!

I seated my ass down on the less damp sand and inspected a small cut on my heel. Not before I shot daggers to the culprit. I believe every little thing has a mother who gave birth to them, letting their existence to be known to the whole world–and that includes a shell right? A piece of shell, to be specific. And make it a beautiful shimmering piece of shell.

Sighing, I took the lonely suffocating shell out of the damp sand into my hand. Instinctively, I pouted when the beautiful little thing was a bit broken aftermath my massive fat-ass foot weight crashed on it. This makes my heart aches, it doesn't deserve this. "I'm sorry, baby I shouldn't unleash my anger towards you."

I caress the little thing gently, still pouting.

"I should have crashed on your mother instead. Ungrateful little botch dumped my pretty baby everywhere without concerning other's safety-"

My eyes wandered off as my lips keep closing on and off saying randomness–at least not to mewhen a pair of eyes locked a contact with mine in a distance, in the freaking ocean! to which shutting down my blabbering in a beat.

I blink once. Then twice.

Okay kids, another life or death question.

Had you ever got hit by a sense of dèjá vu because that's what I'm feeling right now. Talking is fun! Either was getting wasted in a party! Well, not even close to not being lonely and have great friends! And how about having a normal self conversation in the head—they're the best feelings ever! But hey, those couldn't imply me any benefit at all, anymore and sure, I won't get to feel them any sooner or later. Because this hits different.

It all fun and giddy realising you was hit with a dèjá vu until you remember what will happen next.

And you know you can't change it.