Chapter one

Unknown point of veiw 1 ~ I woke up with a major hungover. I looked around and saw that I wasn't in my bedroom I was in someone else's. I looked down and saw that I was naked I went wide eyed. I looked and went wide eyed when I saw the person I was in bed with. I lifted up the covers and saw that he was naked to. I quietly got out of bed. As soon as I did I regretted it the lower half of my body was in pain.

I looked around and saw my clothes I quickly put them on and grabbed the rest of my stuff and headed out. I quietly shut the door and turned around. As soon as I did I bumped into someone. I looked and saw Juvia. "Lucy-San" she asked "Hey Juvia" I said quietly "what are you doing here" she asked I blushed "I could ask you the same thing" I said and she blushed then we heard walking towards both doors we went wide eyed and quickly ran out the house we didn't know where we were going but we ran as fast as we could.

When we finally stopped we were at the park. We sat down on the bench out of breath. "That was a work out" I said "Juvia agrees" she said we broke out into a fit of giggles after a while we stopped "I can't believe that we both had a one night stand with two of the richest and popular guys in school" I said sighing "Juvia hopes no one finds out people don't like us already they will think that we are sluts" Juvia said

"Just think about it we were already bullied for being 15 years old and being the youngest seniors ever not to mention we are both orphans. Now we'll be bullied even more for sleeping with two of the schools princes who are both 18 years old if I might add" I said sighing "when did life get so hectic" Juvia asked "don't know but always we're in this together" I said "that's true you are Juvia's best friend since birth and only friend also" she said giving me a hug and I hugged her back

After a while we broke the hug "come on it's time for school" I said "but we need to get back and changed" Juvia said "okay let's hurry" I said and we ran all the way back to the orphanage we managed to sneak upstairs and changed into new clothes after a quick shower. I was dressed in a white shirt with the number 85 on it it reached my thighs I wore black leggings underneath with black low top vans. I had black glasses on. My hair was in a messy bun.

Juvia was in a blue button down shirt with Blue jeans and suspenders

Juvia was in a blue button down shirt with Blue jeans and suspenders. She had blue low top converse on. With black glasses her hair was also in a messy bun.

 With black glasses her hair was also in a messy bun

We quickly got ran to school. When we got there class hadn't started yet. We headed to our seats which were all the way in the back. There were four chairs at one big table. Me and Juvia always sat next to each other because no one likes us. We always sat in the middle and put our bags on the end.

There was still twenty minutes till class started so me and Juvia decided to do something to pass the time. Juvia brought out her sketchbook book. I brought out my song book. I decided on writing some new songs. Me and Juvia like to sing.

Juvia likes drawing and singing. While I like writing and singing. We both can dance, play instruments and act. We are both incredibly smart also. We've been taking college classes since our freshman year when we were ten. The only reason why we are still in school is because we need our high school credits.

When we graduate high school we will also get our diplomas from college also. Me and Juvia are currently studying law, business and various languages also. I'm also studying literature. While Juvia is studying art.

I was lost writing the lyrics when I saw my bag on my desk I looked at who put it there and went wide eyed. I turned to Juvia and she looked at me wide eyed. I then started to speak to her in sign language. "Why are they here sitting next to us" I signed to Juvia. "Juvia doesn't know"she signed back "do you think they noticed that we we're the ones who left their rooms this morning or that we were the ones who slept with them" I signed to her. "Juvia doesn't know but we need to pay attention now the teacher has come in" she signed to me

I nodded and turned back to the teacher. Towards the middle of class I felt him near me. "You know princess I was really disappointed that you left early this morning. I'm surprised that someone your age knew how to do all that. Your tongue is absolutely amazing. But don't tell anyone about last night. I'm not trying to go to prison for sleeping with a minor. Even though you were amazing in bed. But I got a company to run after college I hope you understand princess" he whispered huskily in my ear causing me to shiver. I nodded and continued to listen to the lesson.

One month later

Lately me and Juvia haven't been feeling well. We've been throwing up a lot lately. We decided to go to the nurses office to check it out. We told her our symptoms and she went wide eyed. She went into one of the cabinets and took out two test. She told us to pee on the sticks in the bathroom and that's what we did. And we came back out.

After a few she looked at the test and went wide eyed. She told us that we were pregnant. Me and Juvia went wide eyed. And ran out the nurses office. Then we heard people start talking about us.

They already found out that we were pregnant. They started talking about us. I was secretly happy that they weren't here today. We ran all the way back to the orphanage and up to our room.

We sat there crying for hours. Soon we fell asleep from all the crying. When we woke up it was late at night. "Hey Juvia" I said "Yeah Lucy" she said "I wanna keep the baby" I said "I want to also" she said in first person "lets leave" I said to her she looked at me confused "what do you mean" she asked

"let's leave this place because everyone thinks we are sluts and it's a matter of time before the orphanage kicks us out when they find out plus we have a whole bunch of money saved up from all the small jobs we've been doing for people" I said "Okay let's but we better go before anyone finds out" she said and that's what we did we headed four towns over.

End of chapter I don't own fairy tail or the pictures or videos that I have on here