Chapter two

Lucy point of veiw ~ I cant believe that it's been six years since we've left. Me and Juvia finished our schooling in the town that we moved to. In the last few years we have become very popular. We've become Superstars. We are know as Celestial Waters. We are also famous movie stars also. We are also models.

Juvia has six fashion lines for women. Four for men. Two for teens. Two for kids and two for babies. She also had three lingerie lines. Her two most popular clothing lines are her underwater and clothing line which is based on her and starry heaven clothing line which is based on me.

I have my own books out. I have three adults series out they are very popular with women due to the content. I have ten children's books out also. And four young adult book series out. All of them are very popular. I also have two make up lines out. One is called blessing of the stars and the other is called blessing of the seas.

Me and Juvia also run a joint company we are the CEOs of the company. No one expects Super stars to be CEOs which is great. Our company is called Zodiac Seas. It's a multi company meaning it goes out into different branches like clothes, entertainment, and other things. All of my books and makeup line are all sold under the company. So are Juvia's clothes. Our music is also. Along with our movies. And our magazines. We also own a variety of night clubs and clothing stores. And a few hotels.

We are the second biggest company after Fullbuster and Vastia Inc. Currently me and Juvia are on a plane we were heading from England back to Japan. We are heading back home because our main office is where we grew up. We've been meaning to open a few clothing stores there and a few bars and nightclubs.

Right now we were trying to sleep but our kids woke us up. "Mom how long till we get there"our kids said we sighed there goes our sleep "a few more ours" I said our kids are almost six years old. Even though me and Juvia are superstars and are super busy we always find time to spend with our kids every single day.

They've gotten used to moving around a lot. "So mom how long are we staying" my oldest son silver asked he had raven hair and brown eyes he looked just like his father but with my eye color "a year we have some things that we are going to take care of" I said "so that means we'll be going to school" my second oldest daughter Layla said she had strawberry blonde hair and dark blue eyes she looked like me but with dark blue eyes that she got from her father

"I wonder what it would be like" my youngest son Grayson said he had raven hair and brown eyes he looked just like his brother it was hard to tell them apart but I knew which one was which because they are my kids. I had triplets while Juvia had twins. All three of them have my personality along with their fathers but Sliver acts more like his dad. While Grayson acts more like me. Layla is a mixture of the both of us.

"What school will we be going to" Leon asked he is Juvia's oldest son. He had blue hair with onyx eyes. He looked like his father but with his mother's hair. "Era Elementary" Juvia said "isn't that like one of the most prestigious elementary schools in all of Japan" Sylvia asked she had white hair and dark blue eyes she looked just like her mother but with her fathers hair

"Yes it is" Juvia said "I can't wait" Grayson said "I wonder what it would be like" Sylvia said "I hope we get to meet new friends" Layla said "I just hope those kids aren't stuck up" sliver said "I hope their not annoying" Leon said "let's hope that they aren't along with their parents" Juvia said "I hope we don't get dirty looks this time around it's so annoying when people look down on you" I said rolling my eyes out kids gave us knowing looks.

We've told them everything about our past and why they're fathers aren't in their lives they need to know why so we told them. They understood why.