Group Picture (Special Guest Appearance)

*It Is Liz's Birthday And Jon and Everyone In The House Are Throwing a Birthday Party For Her*
*Since Hira, Hiroko And Benson Are 7 Years Old Now, They're Starting Middle School*
Jon: Happy Birthday, Liz! *Shows Liz, Her Birthday Present*
Gary: Happy Birthday, Liz
Rosa: Happy Birthday, Liz
Trent: Happy Birthday, Mrs Wilson
Hira, Hiroko And Benson: Happy Birthday, Liz
Grace: Happy Birthday, Bestie
Liz: Oh, Jon, Guys, You Guys Are Spoiling Me, You Three Should Be Doing Something Better With Your Money
Garfield: Yeah, Like You're Cat, You're Adoptive Daughter And Her Friends.
*Liz Kisses Jon In The Cheek 😘*
Liz: Oh, You Are Such a Darling *To Hira And Benson* And You Two Are Adorable Together.
Hira And Benson: We Are Not a Couple!
Jon: Now For You Liz, I Had Cooked a Italian Dinner.
Liz: Ooh, I Love The Italian Food.
*The Table Was Set For Jon and Liz, As a Romantic Dinner For The Two*
Garfield: Once Again Liz Is Trying To Do My Job.
Jon: And This Is From The Seven of Us *Gives Liz Her Birthday Present* Garfield, Odie, Gary, Grace, Rosa, Trent And Me.
Hira: Liz, Look At My First Ever Birthday Gift For You, Open It, Open It
Trent: You Gave Her a Gift, Wow
Jon: See, I Told You That Hira Wanted To Give Liz a Present Too
Gary: Okay, Grace Pay Up! *Hands Out*
*Grace Gives Her Husband $5.99*
*It Turns Out That Gary And Grace Had Made a Bet That Hira Gets Liz a Present, Grace Has Always Won, But Tonight Gary Has Finally Won*
Gary: Ha Ha.
Jon And Rosa: Told You It Was a Dumb Bet.
Grace: Oh, Who Ask You?

(Get The Reference? Here's a Hint, It's Somewhere In The Start of A Telltale Games Game Titled "A Portal To Mystery")

Liz: *Opens Hira's Present Up* Oh, Hira It's Wonderful, You Kids Look Amazing In It, Especially Benson, Look At That Big Smile He Has
Benson: *Chuckles* The Camera Loves Me.
Liz: It Must've Been Hard To Get This Picture Done, Keeping You're Friends Still With That Big Smile
Garfield: Yeah, It Must've Been.
Hiroko: Oh, It Was a Piece of Cake
Jon: Now Open Ours, Liz.
*Hira Left To Sit Down On The Couch With Garfield*
Hira: *To The Readers And Garfield* Do Not Believe The Porn Attractive Girl, You Have No Idea How Hard It Was To Get That Picture, It All Started Yesterday Morning.

(Yesterday Morning....)

Bold Means That Hira Is Talking During The Flashback

Normal Means That Everyone Is Talking In The Flashback

*Hira Was Working On a New Invention, And Then Decided To Take a Break From It*
*Hira Went Downstairs To The Living Room*
Jon: Everyone, This Is Very Important.
Trent: Is It Zira's Birthday?
Gary: It's Not October 31 Yet.
Trent: Is It Aunt Rosa's Birthday?
Jon: No.
Trent: Oh, Is It Linda And Danny's Dating Anniversary?
Grace: No!, I Hate That Danny Guy
Trent: So Do I, Mom
Garfield: Is It Something To Do With My Stomach?
Trent: Is It, Making Judgement Rudeness Towards Hira Day?
Grace: Gary, Trent, How Many Times Do We Have To Tell You, No Rudeness Towards Poor Little Hira, Besides That's a Horrible Made-up Event.
Jon: Tomorrow's Liz's Birthday
Garfield And Trent: Not That Important.
*Hira Speeds Outside*
*It Is Saturday, So There Was No School Today, But Liz's Birthday Was Very Important For Hira*

Hira: Here's a Thing, Everyone. Liz And Jon Are Like Uncle And Aunt To Me, So I Often Called Them Uncle Jon And Aunt Liz, Only When They Are In a Good Mood. When I Was Three Years Old, Liz's Birthday Would Be At Jon's House, I Often Wouldn't Bring a Present In Time, I Love Liz As a Family Figure, But Since Then, I Feel Like Liz Is Upset That I Didn't Give Her a Present for Her Birthday, But This Year Was Going To Change.

Hira: *Calling Her Friends* Guys, Very Important News Just Happened!

Hiroko: Did You're Dad Had Sex And Got You're Mom Pregnant?

Hira: NO!

Benson: Liz's Birthday Is Tomorrow.

Hira: Yes, That Is Right!