2

Alexis

  "Ok so the first aid kit is over there, the food is in the pantry and extra money is next to the phone." My mother rambled, like seriously I'm not 2. "Oh and I also forgot to mention, um Harry is autistic." My mother added.
  My jaw dropped to hell. "You are telling this to me now." But by the time I finished my sentence Mum was out the door.
   I walked over to the living room to find Harry siting on the couch patiently. He looked at me as if he saw a ghost. "Y-your really p-p-pretty." Harry cooed shyly. I blushed a deep shade of red and walked over to Harry. "Harry it's quite late do you want to go to bed." I asked. "Uhuh." He said nodding vigorously. I led Harry to the guest room next to my room. "If you ever need something just come to my room." I explained. "O-okay buh b-bye." Harry ushered me out the door.

  I got ready putting on my silk pajamas.

The model isn't Alexis

   Once I finished brushing my teeth and washing my face I walked to my bed and fell into a deep sleep.
"A-Alexis, A-Alexis." I heard a voice but chose to ignore it. "A-ALEXIS!" Holy crap. I opened my eyes tiredly to be faced with a angry Harry. "Oh hey Harry do you need anything?" I asked. He pouted and layed next to me. ON MY BED. "Oh Harry you cant sleep?" I asked tiredly. He nodded tiredly. I guess we were both tired (duh).
"H-Harry wants c-c-cuddles." Harry said quietly. "Oh um ok come here." I said with my arms wide open. Harry happily buried himself into my neck and fell asleep. Me on the other hand couldn't sleep at all. There was a older man that was in my arms, sleeping. Oh dear my chest pains are killing me.

Ha quarantine got to me, stay safe and wash your hands, if you don't want to get killed.